Never. Raises are promised yearly with a review but that never happened
Depends on what your title is
Never, never. Never bring the subject up in monthly meeting. Wouldn’t be given fairly anyway.
If your office is acquired by Elite you can wait a full year before they do anything, and when they do, it's very minimal (so if you haven't had one and then Elite acquired the practice it could be at least 2 years before you get a raise).
- What advice would you give the CEO of Elite Dental Partners about how to improve it?7 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Elite Dental Partners a better place to work?6 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Elite Dental Partners?6 people answered
- If you were to leave Elite Dental Partners, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Elite Dental Partners?4 people answered
- What are the benefits? Do they offer monthly bonuses?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Elite Dental Partners? What are the steps…4 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Elite Dental Partners?4 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Elite Dental Partners? How many vacation days do you get per yea…Answered by Elite Dental Partners
- What is the best part of working at Elite Dental Partners?2 people answered