Get to know the staff
Get rid of office managers and regional managers. I definitely left the company because of horrible leadership
Create a file with the tax Ids and what insurance companies they are in network with, distribute that to offices so when checks are sent to the wrong practice they know which ones to check.
I would be more open with what was expected of practices that are purchased. (Example fell the doctor they are not the final say on things. )
I would follow thru when complaints about fraud and neglect and malpractice are filed.
I would not use excuses when unable to give answers. Strictly say I can’t tell you that now. Not some it’s being worked on line.
I would actually visit the practices being purchased regularly to see the flow the signs in front office.
I would go through the “books” more thoroughly to ensure there was not deception.
I would want to ensure that all things for the change over are ready before the date (credentialing, accounts for emails, ordering who to call when their are problems. )
The day a practice is officially handed over the company should conduct thorough personnel reviews. Have a conversation with the staff to know what could become an issue.
I would not lie to staff about what’s happening. People prefer to have the truth even if it’s unpleasant.
There is no consistency. The "rules" are fluid depending on the mood of the CED and RDO. There is no transparency. Changing this would increase employee satisfaction.
Increase standardization of policies and protocols.
- What advice would you give the CEO of Elite Dental Partners about how to improve it?7 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Elite Dental Partners?6 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Elite Dental Partners?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Elite Dental Partners, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Elite Dental Partners?4 people answered
- What are the benefits? Do they offer monthly bonuses?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Elite Dental Partners? What are the steps…4 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Elite Dental Partners?4 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Elite Dental Partners? How many vacation days do you get per yea…Answered by Elite Dental Partners
- What is the best part of working at Elite Dental Partners?2 people answered