It would be for a company that has follow through with promises. A place that would make the staff feel valued.
Elite would be amazing if they just followed through with anything in a timely manner. Staff would feel valued and wanted at the company.
To seek employment within a company that sticks to its mission statement, does not mislead its employees, deals fairly with the patients being served, listens to suggestions and complaints, follows through on all commitments. When a company uses its "Owners" to post reviews it reveals the true nature of their business practices.
Relocate to another state, but stay with the company.
- What advice would you give the CEO of Elite Dental Partners about how to improve it?7 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Elite Dental Partners?6 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Elite Dental Partners?4 people answered
- What are the benefits? Do they offer monthly bonuses?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Elite Dental Partners? What are the steps…4 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Elite Dental Partners?4 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Elite Dental Partners a better place to work?3 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Elite Dental Partners? How many vacation days do you get per yea…Answered by Elite Dental Partners
- What is the interview process like at Elite Dental Partners?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Elite Dental Partners?2 people answered