It varies based on tenure with the company, though most team members start with two weeks and go up from there as they grow with the company.
August 10, 2018
It depends on how long you've been with them. The longer you are with the company, the more vacation time you get. I have 2 weeks right now.
I have 7 days per year since I just started but the managers are very flexible and since I determine my own schedule, I am able to work around personal obligations and work from home when needed.
- What advice would you give the CEO of Elite Dental Partners about how to improve it?7 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Elite Dental Partners a better place to work?6 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Elite Dental Partners?6 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Elite Dental Partners?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Elite Dental Partners, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Elite Dental Partners?4 people answered
- What are the benefits? Do they offer monthly bonuses?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Elite Dental Partners? What are the steps…4 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Elite Dental Partners?4 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Elite Dental Partners?2 people answered