Have a heart of steel. Be prepared for daily mistakes given. Excessivelly.
Summarize your understanding and have them sign it.
Make sure your personality shines. if you are not excited in the interview it will reflect poorly on how you could treat patients in the office.patients like friendly and upbeat people especially when they are scared of the dentist.
Don't hesitate to ask questions such as if they have an open door policy? Can the doctor on site handle any problems or do you have to wait on someone from Chicago to get back to you? Ask what the turnover rate is in the current office you are interviewing in. Don't be afraid to ask why they have an opening.
- What advice would you give the CEO of Elite Dental Partners about how to improve it?7 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Elite Dental Partners a better place to work?6 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Elite Dental Partners?6 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Elite Dental Partners?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Elite Dental Partners, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Elite Dental Partners?4 people answered
- What are the benefits? Do they offer monthly bonuses?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Elite Dental Partners? What are the steps…4 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Elite Dental Partners? How many vacation days do you get per yea…Answered by Elite Dental Partners
- What is the best part of working at Elite Dental Partners?2 people answered