Elite Dental Partners

Elite Dental Partners Employee Reviews

The idea in the beginning behind Elite Dental Partners was wonderful and those original few that were there in the beginning had great ideas and an amazing concept. It grew too fast, all of the original people left, they brought in several non dental people and the philosophy changed it became more about money and less about patient care. They do not seem to care about employees, the turn over is so huge and NO one is valued. Get back to the core idea of why Elite Dental Partners began... listen to your doctors and respect and value the employees that are actually out in the offices.. they are the work horses that are making this company successful , without them you are nothing.
Pros
Benefits, Pto
Cons
Management. Micro management
EDP was a phenomenal place to work until this year. The culture has shifted significantly. I loved my job and the people a worked with daily. I was paid fairly and bonused and the benefits were good. This company would be better off turning the calendar back a few years.
I had a really bad experience with management. I finally had to leave the company because it was just intolerable. I did like my co-workers though and most other things about my job so it was unfortunate that I had to leave.
Pros
Compensation, work life balance
Cons
What started as a small company grew very quickly and change can be hard for some to deal with. Once you get into the whys for the changes you will appreciate the clinical direction they intend.
Pros
Great support, great employees
Cons
Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Elite Dental Partners are adequateCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Elite Dental Partners is communicative.OverallMy experience working at Elite Dental Partners has been good thus far.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Office management was very immature and unprofessional. Always some kind of drama in the office, usually management was involved in the cattiness. Made for a toxic work environment.
Pros
Good hourly pay, good benefits
Cons
Drama, inexperienced management
Beware of this company, the executive level has a very high turnover late. Literally, management is constantly resigning and so are doctors and assistants. After Covid19 hit they are trying to make us sign new contracts just to be reinstated to our normal pay and to receive our collection bonus just so they can lock us in because they are having a hard time hiring new doctors! Funny thing to me, is I feel if they treated their current staff better, they wouldn’t have trouble retaining doctors and would not have trouble hiring doctors! Treat your current staff nicely, give them what they rightfully deserve and you won’t have trouble retaining doctors and hiring doctors...word of mouth is very big in the doctor community! Right now Elite does not have a good reputation on the way it treats its current doctors. The benefits are awesome though, the 41k is awesome, you get free dental care, and medical insurance which is awesome!
Pros
Flexible schedule. Great Benefits.
Cons
High executive Turnover. Shady practices. Unfair Treatment of Staff. Withholding of Pay and Bonuses.
My time at Elite was okay, The company has great benefits, but the structure is all off. My manager would scream at me if I forgot to collect a patients copay. Elite is all about the dollar, not patient care. This dental corporation is about money, this company looks at patients as a money sign. I felt very uncomfortable working here, I hate working for a dental office who only looks at their patients as a money sign and just ignore patient care. Worst job of my life. It’s like a chop shop, long hours so you can get your monthly goal, because this company is money driven. Never work for a dental Corporation, the company tells you all these good things and try to throw good benefits at you but that doesn’t take away from how this office and company treats their patients. Once my office manager found out the patient didn’t have enough money or have their copay for their visit she would dismiss them and get a very snotty attitude with the patient and the patient felt that. Instead of being understanding and working something out with the patient she will just brush them off and have me deal with the patients.. I would talk with the patient and tried to workout a payment plan so the patient could still get the right care, I would ask patient to put 50% down and at their next appointment pay the remaining 50% to finish their procedure. When I did stuff like this I would get yelled at and my other counter parts that work with me upfront would get yelled at too..Elite never puts the patient first. A lot of times the manager would bill the patient before receiving payment from the - more...
They don't care about you or the patients. Run do not work here. Management is terrible. Concerns are not addressed. They hire anyone to work there regardless if they are a good fit. When you speak to Elite management they don't even know your name. Company is too big to care about you.
Cons
If you want to grow and leave your footprint this is a great company to do it. The executive team is smart and thoughtful. The business will come back stronger and better after Covid as long as the HR team stays focus!
Pros
Great executive board
Cons
Need the right people in the right place for continued growth
I worked with two doctors that constantly competed for control between their 3 offices. One of them was severely aggressive with his staff while the other had a more sneaky approach. I felt like a chess piece constantly being moved around in order to fit their agendas. They would change the hours and schedule based on their current mood, which left you feeling that your job was not secure. EDP was not helpful in any situation because they could not keep their protocols straight or address any real issues. Along with that, they would constantly change their benefits policies and make you monetary promises (on contracts) that they can and will not keep, unless it benefits them. They are a newer company grower faster than they can handle. With that comes numerous mistakes and disappointments regarding your pay, benefits and overall job happiness. A friend of mine even applied at another office location and their ad gave false information/incentives just to lure applicants in. Overall, they are crooks and you cannot trust a company that can barely hold their head above water.
Pros
Does not exist
Cons
Unstable hours, not guaranteed same benefits, unorganized amd shady corporation
As a dentist, great place to work depending on your location. A little bit disorganized, but they have to work with the each unique office's culture if it was newly acquired. However, they are pretty flexible and fair in how they treat all employees. They promote a lot of xylitol and probiotic adjuncts through hygiene, so it would be helpful for you to do your own research on those to see if you have the same philosophies.
I got hired here in August 2019 it was my first dental assistant job i was a traveling assistant and I worked at one horrible office that I believe needs to be shut down they don’t care about patients, very unsanitary, does not follow HIPPA guidelines ,the staff was so mean, rude, and unwelcoming to all new people who joined their team management does not care about you I wouldn’t wish my Experience on anyone if you are new to dentistry do not join this company or your going to hate your job and feel overwhelmed
A great company for anyone looking to advance their career. Hard work rewarded & recognition given the majority of the time. However, due to rapid growth of the company, at times the operational support is lacking.
It was a nice place to work but I was ready for a change, I am looking to re-enter the workforce as an administrative assistant or a position in Human Resources.
Their all about numbers( collecting money). Doesn’t appreciate dental assistants hard work. Manager shows favoritism among employees which creates divisions among staff. Everything is their way, don’t respect employees opinions or ideas, specially dental assistants. Constantly checking what dental assistants doing or not doing while hygienist are constantly on their phone.
Pros
Bad management
Cons
401k retirement plan
Management is a joke. They do not value dental assistants at all. The dental assistants are treated like slaves with over bookings and double bookings that they would make these appointments run into your lunch with no relief. You voice your concerns but Management and corporate just turn everything around on you
I have just reached my first anniversary of being employed with this company and I have never been so happy and satisfyed with any other job! Our practice is small but growing substantially, thanks to hiring on an excellent Dentist. I have been given the support and confidence to continue my education in the dental field, and look forward to working every single day. If there were more local job opportunities around I would recommend this company to ideal candidates.
By far the worst company I have worked for, everything is done behind your back and they don’t inform you of changes around the office. They plot against you to fire you, just all around terrible. They also aren’t team player. The office manager has never worked clinic a day in her life but feels the importance to tell the clinical staff how to do their jobs.
I started with Elite with a group of people...the office seems very clicky and things must go their way or no way...they are not fans of new people or so it feels cause everything is "blamed" on the new people
Assistants hired from starbucks, rudys subs, lowes to mention a few. With no experience or schooling. Staff had no knowledge of dental terminology or procedures. Office manager never present. No raises. .