Elite Dental Partners

Elite Dental Partners Employee Reviews in Bloomingdale, IL

Found 1 review matching the search
Great Company to work for, always room to grow
I started at an office many years ago, Elite came in a few years ago, at first I was worried about what was going to happen. They took the time out to let everyone know what was going to be expected and answered all questions we had which was awesome. Looking back on those years it has been great, the company has grown a lot since then, letting each office stay there own. They have protocols and certain things in place to efficiently run smoothly, but overall an outsider would never know what has happened which is awesome. As far as an employer they are the best, benefits are great and anything you may need you have a great support system weather it is your office manager, regional director - they have a list of support emails for anything you need and you always get a response back within a day. You also have tons of room to grow with the company if you like too which I think is a big positive, companies grow as well as employees its great that you can stay with the same company that you like to work for and excel yourself.
Pros
Support team, room for advancement, benefits and pay
Cons
None!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Elite Dental Partners?
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elite Dental Partners. Our community is ready to answer.
Elite Dental Partners Reviews by Job Title