Elite Dental Partners

Elite Dental Partners Employee Reviews for Anonymous

Awful Management
Elite Dental Partners is a rapidly growing company that in theory could be great to work for, but unfortunately management stands in the way of anyone actually enjoying working there. Each team is held to a different standard with different guidelines/rules and the favoritism shows in a small company atmosphere. The exec team preaches a flat company culture where transparency is key, but in reality is always behind closed doors and hostile to any kind of criticism or suggestions from team members that aren't at a certain level within the organization.
Pros
There are some really good people within the org to work with.
Cons
Company lacks direction and focus, Management seems oblivious to lack of employee happiness and the negative corporate culture.
Official response from Elite Dental Partners
August 10, 2018
Sorry to hear that you had such a disapointing experience with our company. If you feel comfortable doing so, we would love the chance to learn a little bit more about how we can improve in your opinion. Please email us at HR@elitedentalpartners.com to research your experiences a little further. Thank you so much for your honest and candid feedback. I hope we can use your experiences to make the improvements necessary ensure happy and productive team members going forward!
Horrible management
Don't pay employees what they are worth. Dont care to make employees happy. Only care about the bottom dollar. Don't give raises freely. This company takes, takes, takes but never wants to give.
Official response from Elite Dental Partners
April 4, 2018
So sorry to hear you see us this type of company. We most certainly value each and every team member and strive to pay fair and competitive market rates for all positions. If you feel comfortable, please reach out to us at HR@EliteDentalPartners.com, so we can dig in further on some of your concerns.

Thanks so much for leaving us feedback. We value it in all forms, whether positive or negative.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elite Dental Partners. Our community is ready to answer.