Elite Dental Partners Employee Review

View all Elite Dental Partners reviews

Excellent employer
Support Center Team member (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 18, 2019
I have been in dental and healthcare leadership for 15 years. I feel extremely lucky to be a part of an organization that is growing exponentially, forward thinking and supportive in all aspects.

I feel our team members in the field and at the support center have the autonomy to make decisions. We are given space to grow and develop. Our leadership supports collaboration and promoting team members from within! The growth potential is incredible.
Pros
collaboration, support, open minded, autonomy, growth, great leaders

Other Elite Dental Partners Employee Reviews

Horrible Work Place
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  IllinoisOctober 18, 2019
Elite does not care about any of there staff in the offices they only care about the DR and the Headquarters. The little people in the office that make it run mean nothing. I would NEVER recommend anyone to even be a patient at an Elite office.
Lack of follow through
Office (Former Employee) –  MichiganSeptember 27, 2019
When this company bought our office we were told that things would get better and the changes would be minimal. Initially the changes were good. More structure with payments and no discounts. Ordering was controlled which was great. The benefits (insurance) was great. The downsides were no follow through for bad behavior, no repercussions for unethical actions. The was a lack of communication from corporate to the practices they own. HR was just as unhelpful as the regional and above management. It was beyond disappointing to watch things fall apart and the corporate office just wash their hands of it.
Pros
Benefits, pay
Cons
Lack of transparency, reporting does nothing
Official response from Elite Dental Partners
October 7, 2019

First, thank you for your feedback. We strive to do be the best, but even the best is not perfect. We are so sorry you had these negative experiences, and want to see what we can do to correct these problems. If you feel comfortable doing so, please send us an email at TeamMemberRelations@EliteDentalPartners.com so we look into this a bit more. Once again, thank you for your feedback!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elite Dental Partners. Our community is ready to answer.