Elite Dental Partners Employee Review

View all Elite Dental Partners reviews

Awful Management
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  IllinoisJuly 26, 2018
Elite Dental Partners is a rapidly growing company that in theory could be great to work for, but unfortunately management stands in the way of anyone actually enjoying working there. Each team is held to a different standard with different guidelines/rules and the favoritism shows in a small company atmosphere. The exec team preaches a flat company culture where transparency is key, but in reality is always behind closed doors and hostile to any kind of criticism or suggestions from team members that aren't at a certain level within the organization.
Pros
There are some really good people within the org to work with.
Cons
Company lacks direction and focus, Management seems oblivious to lack of employee happiness and the negative corporate culture.
Official response from Elite Dental Partners
August 10, 2018

Sorry to hear that you had such a disapointing experience with our company. If you feel comfortable doing so, we would love the chance to learn a little bit more about how we can improve in your opinion. Please email us at HR@elitedentalpartners.com to research your experiences a little further. Thank you so much for your honest and candid feedback. I hope we can use your experiences to make the improvements necessary ensure happy and productive team members going forward!

Other Elite Dental Partners Employee Reviews

Horrible Work Place
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  IllinoisOctober 18, 2019
Elite does not care about any of there staff in the offices they only care about the DR and the Headquarters. The little people in the office that make it run mean nothing. I would NEVER recommend anyone to even be a patient at an Elite office.
Lack of follow through
Office (Former Employee) –  MichiganSeptember 27, 2019
When this company bought our office we were told that things would get better and the changes would be minimal. Initially the changes were good. More structure with payments and no discounts. Ordering was controlled which was great. The benefits (insurance) was great. The downsides were no follow through for bad behavior, no repercussions for unethical actions. The was a lack of communication from corporate to the practices they own. HR was just as unhelpful as the regional and above management. It was beyond disappointing to watch things fall apart and the corporate office just wash their hands of it.
Pros
Benefits, pay
Cons
Lack of transparency, reporting does nothing
Official response from Elite Dental Partners
October 7, 2019

First, thank you for your feedback. We strive to do be the best, but even the best is not perfect. We are so sorry you had these negative experiences, and want to see what we can do to correct these problems. If you feel comfortable doing so, please send us an email at TeamMemberRelations@EliteDentalPartners.com so we look into this a bit more. Once again, thank you for your feedback!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elite Dental Partners. Our community is ready to answer.