Elite Dental Partners Employee Review

View all Elite Dental Partners reviews

Working for EDP
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  IndianaDecember 2, 2018
I cannot at this time give a review as we have only been associated with the company for 2 months. All new things are chaotic at first, but has the potential to be a good business.
Pros
scheduled lunch time
Cons
having to do things in a corporate way opposed to a private dental provider
Official response from Elite Dental Partners
January 23, 2019

If you would, we would be interested in hearing some of the things you are being told to do in a "corporate way opposed to a private dental provider". We strive to keep clinical autonomy in each of our practices. Thank you so much for your insight. If you feel comfortable doing so, please email us at HR@elitedentalpartners.com to dig in further.

Other Elite Dental Partners Employee Reviews

Horrible Work Place
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  IllinoisOctober 18, 2019
Elite does not care about any of there staff in the offices they only care about the DR and the Headquarters. The little people in the office that make it run mean nothing. I would NEVER recommend anyone to even be a patient at an Elite office.
Lack of follow through
Office (Former Employee) –  MichiganSeptember 27, 2019
When this company bought our office we were told that things would get better and the changes would be minimal. Initially the changes were good. More structure with payments and no discounts. Ordering was controlled which was great. The benefits (insurance) was great. The downsides were no follow through for bad behavior, no repercussions for unethical actions. The was a lack of communication from corporate to the practices they own. HR was just as unhelpful as the regional and above management. It was beyond disappointing to watch things fall apart and the corporate office just wash their hands of it.
Pros
Benefits, pay
Cons
Lack of transparency, reporting does nothing
Official response from Elite Dental Partners
October 7, 2019

First, thank you for your feedback. We strive to do be the best, but even the best is not perfect. We are so sorry you had these negative experiences, and want to see what we can do to correct these problems. If you feel comfortable doing so, please send us an email at TeamMemberRelations@EliteDentalPartners.com so we look into this a bit more. Once again, thank you for your feedback!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elite Dental Partners. Our community is ready to answer.