Elite Dental Partners Employee Reviews

Great Company
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Geneva, ILApril 19, 2018
I have been in the dental field for several years and Elite Dental is an amazing company to work for. They do not micro-manage, they have great benefits and salary and advancement opportunities. The mangers at corporate office are the best.
Pros
Feeling of unity, salary, benefits, work environment
Horrible management
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  AnonymousMarch 9, 2018
Don't pay employees what they are worth. Dont care to make employees happy. Only care about the bottom dollar. Don't give raises freely. This company takes, takes, takes but never wants to give.
April 4, 2018

So sorry to hear you see us this type of company. We most certainly value each and every team member and strive to pay fair and competitive market rates for all positions. If you feel comfortable, please reach out to us at HR@EliteDentalPartners.com, so we can dig in further on some of your concerns.

Thanks so much for leaving us feedback. We value it in all forms, whether positive or negative.

Management is not up to par
N/A (Former Employee) –  Glen Ellyn, ILApril 18, 2017
I liked the job but management was messy and gossip behind everyones back. They spend most of the day talking. They are behind on so much paperwork. Management does not look into harrassment issues. They let certain employees do what they want and play favoratism. They smile in your face and plot behind your back.
Pros
Good pay, good hours
Cons
Management and staff gossip behind your back
April 20, 2017

Thank you for your honest feedback. We are so sorry you didn't enjoy your experience here. If you feel comfortable doing so please email us at HR@elitedentalpartners.com, we would like to dig in further with some of these harassment allegations to address them head on. We also want to ensure the best possible experience to all employees in the present/future.

Once again, thank you for your feedback, we hope you will reach out and give us an opportunity to maintain an "elite" experience for our team members.

Found my ideal job
Integrations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 31, 2017
I thoroughly enjoy my job at Elite Dental Partners and felt part of the team immediately after joining. I was given adequate training and guidance to help me be successful in my role. Each department I interact with are supportive. The management has an "open door" policy. My schedule is flexible and also allows me to work from home and travel to various work locations throughout the country. I highly recommend EDP if you are looking for a long term career where your skills will be utilized, there is plenty of opportunity for growth and you will honestly enjoy going to work every day.
Pros
Great culture, flexibility, benefits, teamwork
April 20, 2017

We are so glad you are enjoying being a part of the team. We're glad to have you!

An employer that has lived up to thier side of the bargain
Regional Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 27, 2017
I had never considered working for a DSO or corporate entity until I interviewed at Elite Dental Partners. At the time, I was looking to find a career that would allow me to achieve a better work/life balance within a company that had opportunity for professional growth. Since joining their team, I have enjoyed working with a fun, productive and organized team. I have been able to achieve more of a work/life balance as a working mom and have flexibility in my schedule that allows me to work from home when needed. Elite has a supportive management team that is dedicated to the growth of their employees and the support of their dental office partners. A true contrast to the typical corporate DSO environment, Elite has exceeded all of my expectations as an employee.
Pros
Bonus program, full benefits and the freedom to manage my own schedule
Not good
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  IndianaJuly 27, 2016
My personal experience with Elite is not positive. The job is awesome, the team is awesome, but the management is not. There is no discussion when concerns are expressed or suggestions for improvement are made. The office manager has the free will to gossip about staff members, insult patients, promised to get questions answered then nothing. There is no higher management interested in hearing your concern. If you bring anything to their attention, you will be looked upon as the one that needs to go. The office I just left had put a job ad online for a team member's position but continues to tell the employee all's well so she will stay working while they look for a replacement. Ethical? Meanwhile the office manager is laughing about her not knowing behind her back. I was appalled. Who would want to work for a company like this? I left and at least 2 other team members are actively interviewing elsewhere.
Pros
Experienced staff.
Cons
Supposed to be part of a team but no so in all cases.
September 16, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to give us some insight into your experiences at Elite Dental Partners. We are sorry you did not enjoy your experience as a team member as we do place a high value on each member of our team. It is always our goal to ensure our team members have truly "Elite" experiences in our offices.

If you are comfortable doing so, feel free to send an email to HR@EliteDentalPartners.com so we can dig in further.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we wish you the best of luck in all of your endeavors.

Collaborative Company
Assistant (Current Employee) –  IllinoisMay 23, 2016
Elite Dental Partners really does partner with their dental offices. We feel a sense of community and family with Elite. Best decision the doctor made!
Pros
Cares about the people
Cons
helathcare is a bit expensive
November 22, 2016

We are so glad to hear that our efforts to remain a collaborative partner with all of our offices is a positive for you as a team member! Thank you so much for your feedback!

Great company culture
HR Administrator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 27, 2016
This company is smaller, but growing rapidly. The company culture is relaxed, but everyone gets their work done. Co-workers are wonderful, management is relaxed and approachable. They allow you to really put your stamp on your work. It is a great environment to work in.
Fast growing and Team Oriented Office
HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 26, 2016
I started at Elite Dental Partners earlier this year, and it was a great decision for my career. The growth of this company is amazing, and their is so much room for growth. I love what I'm doing and the team here at the support center office is like a family.

Highly recommend as an employer.
Pros
Great dental benefits, close knit and team oriented office, room for growth, great location a block from the redline.
Great company culture
HR Administrator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 26, 2016
Small company growing rapidly. Great company culture that you can feel very relaxed in. Work/life balance is allowed and encouraged. No sigh's when you want to take a PTO day. Co-workers are great. Management is very open and approachable. You can put your own stamp on your job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elite Dental Partners. Our community is ready to answer.