Elite Fire Safety Employee Reviews

Not the brightest group
Technician (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIJuly 9, 2019
Management honestly has no idea what is going on. Management is one large group of friends with no prior management skills. All they care about is their 15 or 25% yearly profit increase. They like to get their feet in the door with new clients with their low ball prices, only to throw change order after change order to rip them off. I have been told on multiple occasions to take inappropriate shortcuts to turn a better margin. Unfortunately now its even worse, just a bunch of washed up ADT installers with no real knowledge of fire alarms. Cheap inspections prices, because of cheap help, that typically does not properly test your system. I believe that time and word of mouth will catch up with this company.
Pros
Easy company to work with because managment is clueless
Cons
Managment
New management
Install Technician (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIFebruary 26, 2019
Horrible management. You have to do their job on top of your own. Jobs aren't looked at before selling or engineered. Vehicle is tracked. Get no support from office.
Pros
Get a pay check
Cons
You have to do yours and higher ups job
Fast pace work place
LEAD INSPECTION TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Southfield MichiganOctober 31, 2018
Lots of hard workers who maintain staying within budget hours. Different work atmosphere from working in health care, entertainment complexes and city high rises.
Pros
Competitive pay
Cons
Last minute jobs
Great place to work in an exciting industry
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIOctober 1, 2018
I transferred to this company after working at a large fortune 500 global company. This company does a good job of taking care of the employees and cuts out all of the corporate red tape that I had to deal with at my previous employer. They have an excellent customer base and try hard to retain their customers and employees. I would definitely recommend coming here to avoid the corporate atmosphere and to work with a great group of passionate professionals. We are dominating the market!
Pros
Good pay & benefits
Cons
Can't hire fast enough to keep up with the workload
A great team and awesome vision. Great career choice!
Fire Safety Technician (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MISeptember 9, 2018
I couldn't ask for much more from a company. Elite Fire Safety has been a wonderful. I love the morale here I've never worked for a place where everyone's excited and eager to work. When I come in I have a smile on my face and it's the same way when I leave. The benefits are amazing and the coverage is great. They started me off with a nice amount of vacation and sick days.
Pros
Benefits, Management, Structure
Quiet but friendly.
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIMarch 15, 2018
Started working there and I became sick and ended up in the hospital. Manager would not hold the job otherwise it was a great place. I loved what I did. Training was the best I've received in a long time.
The poorest managed company ever.
Other Experience (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJanuary 15, 2018
Ownership and management are all friends, so nobody is held accountable for poor decisions. No leadership. Lazy and arrogant management. Very limited with product knowledge. I do not recommend working for this company.