ELITE HOME HEALTH Employee Reviews

Favoritsim, disorganization
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 13, 2019
Hectic, They will send you on the field with wrong or no equipment, supplies to care for the patients. Favoritism, the hardest part of the day is dealing with their new director of human resources/scheduler. Highly disorganized and unprofessional.
Great Place to work. They care about taking care of people.
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARAugust 6, 2019
Elite Home Health goes above and behind to make sure each employee has the tools for success. Your success is the companies success. They truly stand behind their moto. It's about taking care of people.
Great company to work for, great staff, they care.
CNA (Former Employee) –  Gastonia, NCJuly 26, 2019
Great company to work for, the management is very understanding. They will have your back if you’re in the right, they also excellence in motivating you to further your education. I would recommend Elite to anyone who wants to do home healthcare work
Most enjoyable part of the job were the clients
Certified Nurses Assistant (CNA) by Contract (Current Employee) –  Forrest City, ARJuly 18, 2019
I really enjoyed my job
I just love pt care and the staff was amazing. I would highly refer them any day. Just check them out for yourself I'm sure you would dall in love as i did.
Family work environment
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Fordyce, ARJuly 16, 2019
Really enjoy working with this group. Very supportive. Good benefits. Flexible hours. Some days run long with paperwork. Overall great company to work for.
Progressive disappointment
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Pomeroy, OHJune 28, 2019
This company was really great initially. Schedule became more irrational and overbooked without notice. Payroll became unreliable, paychecks started to come later and later.
Extremely poor management
RN (Former Employee) –  Bryant, ARMay 24, 2019
The management at this office is by far, the worst I’ve ever seen! The turn over rate is ridiculous, the drama with the nurses is unbelievable and there are no consequences for poor conduct and/or unprofessional behaviors. There is a HUGE lack of training and therefore, a huge turnover. 3 or 4 Executive Directors in almost 2 years. I could go on and on but I’m sure I’ve said enough lol IF YOU WANT TO BE, EVEN A LITTLE BIT HAPPY AT YOUR JOB, don’t work here.
Pros
Decent pay and benefits
Cons
Everything exept decent pay
Cna
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 23, 2019
Company care about there clients and employees.Its a good place to work for.With flexible wages.They was luncheon for employees as raffles.Its a good place to work at.
Very ethical and compassionate company
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 19, 2019
The owner is very involved in all aspects of patient care. The owner is a board certified wound and ostomy nurse that is happy to train nurses on expert level wound and ostomy care.
Amazing employer
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 14, 2019
Respectful, kind, outgoing employer. Really enjoyed working here, Brandon treats everyone like family and is clearly hardworking and devoted to the company, the patients, and the staff.
Great patient-centered company to work for
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Batesville, ARFebruary 20, 2019
Great patient-centered company to work for, cares about the star ratings and quality of care. Good training and thorough orientation. Good coworkers, met my best friend here. I would work for them again.
Great place to work with great staff!
Registered Nurse, Field Nurse (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 18, 2019
Elite is a great place to work. The staff is so amazing, which really makes it worthwhile. The only downside is the amount of charting that is required, which is not reflective of the company but Home Health in general. Very flexible schedules which allow for autonomy.
my day
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 12, 2019
follow all md orders for specific patients, review care of plans, teach to families ans patient about new dx, meds, answer questions, complete supervisory visits, review meds with patient assess patient after discharged, wound care, among others.
A great company to work.
Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mableton, GAJanuary 8, 2019
A very nice company to work for. The job was not hectic, although clients are different in their demands. Great management. You get paid for mileage driven, depending on the distance. I wish there were clients closer to where I live, that would have been perfect. You are appreciated when you work hard. I miss my previous boss.
Pros
Free lunches when the supervisor does visits.
Cons
No health insurance because it is a private home healthcare.
the day as a whole
Billing Manager/Insurance (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXJanuary 7, 2019
Arrive most of the time before anyone else. Most to the staff was Always late to work but never written up or issued warnings as stated in handbook.

The hardest part of my job was trying to do my job when I was at the end of the "cycle" billing; and that could not be executed if all documents, orders, Evals, state requirements, etc. had not been completed prior and in a timely fashion. With most insurance companies there is a filing deadline and the billing department pays the price for the lack of payment without any thought or inquiry as to why claims may have not gone out on time.

I had gone to management on several occasions with documentation showing whom constantly was 30-40 days behind in paperwork needed or printed out spreadsheets daily with orders from MDs' that were required to bill, but no changes were ever implemented.
Pros
free breakfast and inservices
Cons
no extra training and/or communication
Great staff and coworkers
Director of Private Care Services (Current Employee) –  Hobbs, NMDecember 21, 2018
Positive work environment. Coworkers are always ready to help. Flexible work hours and family oriented business. The best part of the job is helping elderly people to remain in their own homes.
Worst work place ever
Cna (Former Employee) –  Springdale, ARDecember 14, 2018
The worst place ever to work they mess over my checks 2 times and didnt care my time sheet was turn in on time I will never work there or advice anyone to go
Great Experience
Scheduler/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCOctober 11, 2018
Great company to work for!! Positive working environment. They actually care about their staff and their clients. The president of this company is an awesome individual as well as all of her staff.
Wonderful place to work
Clinical Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXOctober 6, 2018
As a full time office nurse this job was ideal for a mother of three. Both the DON and owner a very understanding when it comes to needing off for sick children. This company’s compassion for patient care will make you want to strive to be the best employee possible and join in on being “different, special, and better”.
It's a good plce to work.
Personal Care Attendant (Current Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARSeptember 29, 2018
Flexible with your schedule
Work as little one or work up 5 to8 hrs per client.
Management is excellent people.
The hardest of job is taking care of difficulty clients and traveling in the car. Get attached to some clients.
The enjoyment of the job is knowing you are caring for someone that need help with daily living activities or need a person to talk or listen to them.
The work culture is great
Pros
Flexible with schedule. And no weekend
Cons
Travel paid