Elite Line Services Culture reviews

review
manual encoder (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 22, 2018
I am tremendously grateful to work at a company with such understanding and driven managers/supervisors. I learned so much while i was working there; I learned how to be a more efficient leader and how to speak up for what is right. All of those safety training classes we had to take were very useful. I understand what PPE is and I also understand the true meaning of team work.
Pros
scheduling, breaks, leads
Great Place to Work
Junior Technician (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 26, 2017
This is a great place to work. You get the training you need to move up in the company. The benefits are great! It is very safety oriented workplace and employee come first. The management is great and is there whenever you need them.
Pros
very safe place to work
Cons
Great company to work for. Good culture, good overall compensation and strong leadership.
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 26, 2017
ELS is a wonderful company to work for. Management is very fair and cares about their employees. Lots of opportunities for advancement if you desire to advance with the company and perform satisfactory in your current position.

Fair compensation and good work/family balance. I am very pleased and proud to be part of the ELS family.
Pros
Great culture, good compensation, strong leadership, great employees.
Cons
Great company with lots of opportunity! Growing within Amazon FCs.
Maintenance Manager (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CAMay 25, 2017
I've been onboard going on 3 months and have personally witnessed all positives up to this point. This includes promotions for hourly and salaried employees, formalized computer based and hands-on training just to name a few. It provides a comprehensive benefits package as well. The company culture has a family vibe that seeks that same culture throughout its remote sites. The sky is the limit with this company for those that put in the work.
Pros
Culture, compensation, training, opportunities, work life balance, employee recognition
Cons
None at this time
Poor Leadership and Culture
Sr. Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMarch 31, 2017
This company leaves plenty to be desired in all areas. Tenure and nepotism drive the culture. Logic and productivity elude leadership. Management is antagonistic and counterproductive. There is zero accountability for leadership and they take pride in blaming their direct reports for their marginal performance/knowledge and throwing each other under the bus.
Pros
It's a job, not a career.
Cons
Power-struck management mentalities, healthcare, pay, and employees are treated like children
Great Company
Site Manager at SFO Delta GSE (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 2, 2017
Strong company values, great management dedicated to continuous improvement , values its people, its customer and there safety. A true leader in the industries,
No Room for improvements
Jam Runner- Kahului Airport (Former Employee) –  Maui County, HIJune 5, 2016
NO room for improvements, very noisy work place , Staff are accomodating but not enough. need room for improvement.Staff are working very hard to achieve continous safety meeting
Pros
one hour break
Cons
noisy work place
Csr
CSR (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 30, 2016
I had direct interaction with the clients day to day.
Maintaing relationships with lead to positive, income.
I took a hands on approach towards getting new cliental.
I enjoyed my job and team members
Site Administrator/Site Safety Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 18, 2016
I enjoyed my job with Elite Line Services. There was no typical day at work. I assisted my team members more often than not, unless I was super busy. The hardest part of my job was only the monetary downside. It didn't seem to flow in my direction as it did for others, even though I was let to believe it would be so.

I liked to meet and exceed my goals at work so I instead focused on my job duties and learned to streamline many of my processes. I had a great management team and they allowed me to learn and grow. They were good teachers and I am forever grateful to them.
Pros
Great managers
Cons
Each year, ELS contract was up for renewal and it was a stressful environment no job security.
one of the worst
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 11, 2014
Hardest part of this job was dealing with management and there selfish ways
Pros
Cons
managment