Elite Physical Therapy Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
heavy work load
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Lincoln Park, NJJuly 24, 2018
very stressful busy day everyday many different case helping people that's in need the culture was everyone I enjoy the workplace I just need to move on
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no breaks
Be careful
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 21, 2018
Be careful applying to this job this is a company that Prides itself off of placing people at different locations and hiding the fact that it's a recruiting agency. The management is poor and changes ownership frequently. Poor pay and respect of employees.
Pros
Cons
There is no one directly to speak with. I have poor management. Or scheduling
Laid back, Easy- going and Very productive
Front Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  College Park, GAApril 15, 2018
The staff at Elit are very encouraging and willing to teach and assist you where needed. The pay is okay after you've been there for awhile. Family-oriented atmosphere.
Excellent experience
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Warwick, RIFebruary 14, 2018
Great with continuing education courses and benefits of working there. Collaborative to try and keep the patients goals in mind with POC. Encouragement by management was valued.
Great work environment
PHYSICAL THERAPY TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNFebruary 12, 2018
Elite PT was a great place to work. Great coworkers and patients. I always felt welcomed and built relationships with my team as well as patients that would come in on a regular basis
Cult like atmosphere
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Warwick, RIJanuary 3, 2018
Workers were expected to be Happy in in a positive mood 24/7 even if they were going through personal struggles. Not allowed to show any other emotion besides happy. Convinced to play a long and be misleading to patients. Dishonest managers and fellow employees. Not allowed to be an individual. Encouraged to have the same beliefs and views as management. A lot of pressure to conform to managers attitudes and beliefs.
Family Work Place if you are accepted
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Amory, MSDecember 14, 2017
Great place to work. Awesome coworkers at the clinic. Over all no yearly raise as promised upon hire date. No yearly bonus as promised at hire date. Muliple Managers but not enough workers.
Pros
healthcare
Cons
No yearly raises or Bonuses
Productive and a lot of insight
Physical Therapist Aide (Current Employee) –  Bayside, NYOctober 30, 2017
Elite Physical Therapy is a great place to start, especially if you are interested in pursuing Physical Therapy as a career. I've learned a lot in this office and recommend to start off.
Fun place to work but management needs work.
Patient Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Warwick, RIJune 27, 2017
Overall it was a stable environment but the management team was a little disorganized.They provided benefits that were very much a bonus. The CEO was great as well.
Great place to work, wonderful people, visits per week are not steady though
PTA (Current Employee) –  Poteau, OKJune 20, 2017
Save all receipts d/t being considered contract labor and self employed when filling taxes. Wonderful bosses and office management. Ability to move schedule around to fit last minute changes with family. Amount of visits per week not steady.
Pros
Freedom to schedule according to home life
Cons
No benefits, contract labor
Great working environment
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAJune 19, 2017
Working for Elite Physical Therapy is a great work environment, its challenging and fun office to work for. I enjoy going to work everyday. Enjoy working with great people.
Pros
Free lunches, family oriented
Cons
Work only Monday-Thursday
small yet warm environment catering to an assisted living facility
Physical Therapist Aide (Former Employee) –  Flushing, NYMay 23, 2017
Busy during the morning and early afternoon. The work environment was located in the basement of an assisted living facility. This particular location of Elite Physical Therapy catered to the residents of the facility. Many of the patients were long term patients who wanted to maintain their physical abilities as older adults. However, there were some patients who were status post surgery among other reasons.
Great Place
Medical Assistant Extern (Former Employee) –  Purchase, NYMay 2, 2017
Awesome people, super passionate about what they do. Was an externship student but they allowed me to use my skills and push me whenever possible. Highly recommend this place.
very supportive work environment
Patient Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Warwick, RIApril 17, 2017
everyone is extremely supportive and approachable. great benefits and excellent training. the owners are always on site and extremely approachable and down to earth. theres also lots of opportunity for growth here
It was a good place to work.
Authorizations and Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Warwick, RIMarch 21, 2017
You go to work, clock in, and follow your daily assigned routine. There are multiple tasks you complete on a daily basis and high call volume. The hardest part is keeping up with the high volume, but it's manageable once you get into a rhythm.
Award Winning Practice Proves They Are The Best of the Best!
Marketing Director (Current Employee) –  Warwick, RIAugust 25, 2016
I have been an Employee at Elite Physical Therapy for over a year now and can honestly say this is a fantastic place to work, as the people are great and the structure of the company is beyond perfection! I feel I have been supported to build a career and I enjoy making a difference every day. I feel lucky to come to a job every single day that I love!! Employees here are very proud to work for Elite Physical Therapy because they are willing to put in a bit extra. No one makes you do it - you do it because you care about the business and want to do a good job. The great thing about Elite is the support from each and every team player. You are treated as an adult and the Owners and Executive team go out of their way to make sure everyone has a voice. It truly will be a long-term career for me here at Elite! This place rocks!!!!
Such a happy workplace!
Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Warwick, RIAugust 25, 2016
I have been at Elite for about a month now and I couldn't be happier! This place really values their employees and everyone here is more than willing to help each other. Not to mention the owners are so involved day to day. They really want to know what you think you are exceling at and what they can help you with. It’s wonderful coming into work and looking forward to a full day. Some of the employees have been here for 10+ years and it’s no wonder why. You will love it!
Pros
Work Environment, Compensation, Travel
Elite Physical Therapy Rhode Island
Employee (Current Employee) –  Warwick, RIAugust 23, 2016
Elite works diligently to ensure their employees feel valued. They built an atmosphere of empowerment and positivity. It has been refreshing to work for a company that spends quality time training their employees and giving them the time and tools to succeed. Voted PBN mid-size company Best Place to Work 2016.
Pros
PTO/Communication (answers to questions)/Benefits/ Great Coworkers
Cons
With multiple locations it's difficult to get to know and learn about all employees.
You can find better
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Warwick, RIAugust 7, 2016
This is a company that prides itself on what their blurred vision is. They promise you things and explain how "see through" they are.. Really, all they do is cover things to protect the broken links and ignore their hard working employees. I gave my best to this company and in the end was handed a bunch of 2year old b/s drama.

Couldn't be happier to be GONE!
Pros
Vacation time- if you could use it
Cons
Child like behavior of all staff/ backstabbing/ ineffective upper management
Health insurance is paiid for.
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, TNFebruary 17, 2016
A typical day at work is good with my great coworkers and seeing patients get better on a daily bases. The hardest part of my job is making decisions based on the company as a whole with no input from managers, and having poor communication skills from management.
Pros
Health insurance is paid in full
Cons
Poor communication skills from managers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elite Physical Therapy. Our community is ready to answer.

Elite Physical Therapy Reviews by Location