Ellenos logo
Ellenos

Ellenos Employee Reviews

Ellenos insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Time and location flexibility

Work-Life Balance

Busy manufacturing facility

Long days due to poor planning on management’s part. All departments are a joke, company cares more about quantity than quality; not worth the money spent on product. If you’re willing to work long hours with incompetent leaders, this is the place for you.

Pros

Great benefits, retirement options

Cons

Incompetent middle managemnt

Good pay. Terrible management. Founders should’ve stayed in charge.

If you want to work in a professional environment, this is not the place for you. There is a lot of drama in management that just makes working there very uncomfortable. It’s hard to even know who’s really in charge. In general the people are nice, but you don’t know who you can trust. I never felt safe while working at Ellenos. There was always some sort of undercover workplace violence situation going on that made coming to work scary most days. I would not recommend working at Ellenos unless you were just in it for a paycheck and free yogurt.

Pros

Free yogurt. Good pay.

Cons

Long hours, unsafe practices, terrible management

Great product and good people make Ellenos a fun place to work.

Great product and good people make Ellenos a fun place to work. Everyone is working towards the goal of bringing the best tasting yogurt to more consumers

Farmers Market Bliss

Ellenos Real Greek Yogurt was a huge favorite of any market we had a stand in Seattle. Almost constantly selling out of product we took to the mobile markets. It was a constant team effort.

Pros

varying locations, sustainably sourced product

Cons

susceptable to outside working envirement

work was very good

while i started work at elleneos i was vey excited :it was small and good company with very good management:i like this company but i left it bacause i moved to other state

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Fun place to work when you make it fun.

This happens to be one of my favorite jobs to work for. Unfortunatly the hours are inconsistant and it's always slow and can be boring. It is a chill place to work. Nice boss. I get along with the crew.

Pros

Free yogurt!

Cons

Super slow and can be boring

Poor Management

Supervisor doesn't help only yells and tells you to stay til job is finished. Poor management and not even a set schedule don't even know what days you have off or when you work.

Pros

free yogurt if you actually eat it

Cons

don't know orders or schedule or days off constantly people quitting

it was a cool company to work for when i started but there were too many people getting layed off and i was one of them

ellenos is not what they say they are, the hours are un fair , the treatment is unfair, and people get fired for such little issues ,most enjoyable part was lunch time because I would go outside and have a smoke because all of the stress,the worst part of the job was when you had to finish so many orders in one night and you started the day at 7 am,and wont get off 7until like 5 am,it was so terrible because I didn't have much time with my family and then the next few days there is no work.

Awesome

It was indeed an awesome place to work, very good memories and work ethic, learnt a lot and gained more experience for the future, definitely recommend anyone with mechanical aptitude to apply

happy hour lunch break

I only like my friends that I met while working at Ellenos. I was laid off which I did not deserve it. Ellenos has favorites. Too bad the owners are not always there to see what is going on. Owners are not running the place, but they are very nice people. I only wish they were the ones running the factory instead. Most times when you have something that you think is a good benefit for Ellenos, it won't count. Or when you mention your ideas, they will make funny remarks.

Jobs at Ellenos