Ellenos Real Greek Yogurt

Ellenos Real Greek Yogurt Employee Reviews

United States8 reviews
ellenos is not what they say they are, the hours are un fair , the treatment is unfair, and people get fired for such little issues ,most enjoyable part was lunch time because I would go outside and have a smoke because all of the stress,the worst part of the job was when you had to finish so many orders in one night and you started the day at 7 am,and wont get off 7until like 5 am,it was so terrible because I didn't have much time with my family and then the next few days there is no work.
Great product and good people make Ellenos a fun place to work. Everyone is working towards the goal of bringing the best tasting yogurt to more consumers
Ellenos Real Greek Yogurt was a huge favorite of any market we had a stand in Seattle. Almost constantly selling out of product we took to the mobile markets. It was a constant team effort.
Pros
varying locations, sustainably sourced product
Cons
susceptable to outside working envirement
while i started work at elleneos i was vey excited :it was small and good company with very good management:i like this company but i left it bacause i moved to other state
This happens to be one of my favorite jobs to work for. Unfortunatly the hours are inconsistant and it's always slow and can be boring. It is a chill place to work. Nice boss. I get along with the crew.
Pros
Free yogurt!
Cons
Super slow and can be boring
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Supervisor doesn't help only yells and tells you to stay til job is finished. Poor management and not even a set schedule don't even know what days you have off or when you work.
Pros
free yogurt if you actually eat it
Cons
don't know orders or schedule or days off constantly people quitting
I only like my friends that I met while working at Ellenos. I was laid off which I did not deserve it. Ellenos has favorites. Too bad the owners are not always there to see what is going on. Owners are not running the place, but they are very nice people. I only wish they were the ones running the factory instead. Most times when you have something that you think is a good benefit for Ellenos, it won't count. Or when you mention your ideas, they will make funny remarks.
Ellenos has been an excellent place to work. I genuinely enjoy my colleagues. They are all hard workers, but they also know how to take a moment from the work and have a laugh. The company has been growing and will continue to do so. They have excellent leadership in place which makes all the difference when a company is in growth mode. I cannot imagine working anywhere else.
Pros
Great product, great colleagues, excellent benefits, 401k, yogurt!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ellenos Real Greek Yogurt. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
1.6
InHerSight Score
1.0Personal Development
2.0Career Opportunities
2.0Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Ellenos Real Greek Yogurt Reviews by Location