Ellsworth Adhesives Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Good company
Field Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Germantown, WIJune 2, 2018
Very good to work for
A lot of access for training

Enjoyed the drive status daily

Always had the support needed to complete the daily Inventory

The most difficult part of this job is trying to locate their inventory, it would be moved around often
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Bad Management
Stay away
Distribution Center Associate (Former Employee) –  Germantown, WIOctober 29, 2017
When I started the work was team based. Everyone helped one another and it was a true team dynamic. Then, the new managers started to come in and this is when the dynamic changed. It became much more cut throat and everyone started to think only of themselves. New management promoted this culture and rewarded the ones who they had in their back pocket. If you tried to leave the area you was in and tried to better yourself, you were shot down and jobs were given to employees who happened to have the same last name as some of the higher ups. I partially deserved to be let go, but, I was there a long time and the company showed no loyalty toward me.
Pros
Benefits, schedule flexibility
Cons
most everything else
Very fast paced cut throat position
Customer Service / Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Germantown, WIOctober 27, 2017
This was the most difficult job I have ever had. The expectations are unachievable. I loved my customer base. The atmosphere is very tough. Others listened to your conversation and stuck their nose in other peoples business. Management also had favorites. Very unprofessional
Old school privately owned company
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Germantown, WIAugust 10, 2017
Management needs help in communication. They are nowhere to be found and do not engage with their employees. Be careful, management rely on the knowledge of long term employees and they can be back stabbers.
Pros
Health Insurance
Cons
Communication
Morale is at an all time low
Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Germantown, WIAugust 19, 2016
I work at the corporate office and if you're not a yes man or part of management do not expect to move anywhere within this company!Raises haven't happened in two years while departments have lack of training and run lean. Management does not listen to employee concerns and allow issues to escalate to HR causing employees to become unmotivated and stressed which has resorted to unnecessary drama. The morale has been at an all time low. The direction of the company went from family orientated to corporate. You're just a number. Many employees are frustrated and unhappy and looking for new jobs or reconsidering career paths.
Pros
Benefits are decent
Cons
No guarantee of advancement and no raises. Management and owners do not listen to employee concerns
Growing Company
Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIMarch 2, 2015
Company is growing but becoming more Corporate by the day. I work in a remote branch location in a different state than the HQ so career growth and advancement is very limited. Job responsiblities keep growing however the compensation plan is not.

I do enjoy working and assiting my customer thru out the day.
Enjoyed my work
Distribution Ctr. Associate (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CASeptember 4, 2012
Order selecting, packing and shipping. Receiving freight and managing inventory. Documentation per customer requirement and communication with coworkers and management.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
commute distance
Best job I ever had.
Applications Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chula Vista, CAJune 22, 2012
This organization combines intelligent, organized, focused, profitable business practices with excellent, caring, humane, respectful, honest people policies.
Pros
continuous training, great data analysis, good commissions and incentives, caring culture
Cons
monthly reports could be a drag