Elmcroft | Eclipse Senior Living
Information from Elmcroft | Eclipse Senior Living:

Elmcroft | Eclipse Senior Living Employee Reviews

United States972 reviews
N/a
It’s a good experience to work here. While on my shift I am allowed the opportunity to have the independence under my supervisors to somewhat manage the facility
Would not recommend to anyone..
Lost bosses & hard workers. Drama & favoritism everywhere. Lies on temperature logs. Dirty work stations. Coworkers treated unfairly, including residents. This place mentally and physically drains you. Anything you say will be hold against you. Sometimes, you receive no 30 min lunch break. Cockroaches, dust, & mold can be found anywhere. This place is not what it seems. When corporate comes we put our beat behavior wearing hairnets for the first time and knowing what words to say them because our boss tells us what to say.
Run
Sadly, this company is out of touch with how residents are served. Money (and the almighty dollar!!) got in the way and impeded what's best for the residents.
I am fairly new at this company. Everyone treats me with respect.
I love my job. Everyone there is so nice and I am always getting compliments from the staff, my coworkers, and the ones that matters the most, the residents.
Pros
Great people to work with.
Cons
I have nothing bad to say about this company
It's a descent place
I have been at ElmCroft of loyalsock for 2 years, it has it's ups and Downs, but overall it's a great place to work. Residents are very loving and appreciative and Co-workers for the most part treat each other with respect. to be honest you have that no matter where you work.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Too much drama
There is too much drama for $9/hr. Some RA's are so obsessed with drama that they'll postpone their work in order to get in on it. Some supervisors are wrapped around an RA's fingers, influenced by anything they're told without hearing the full story. There's bad leadership, which in term leads to poor teamwork and fingers pointed when something isn't done right. This would've been a decent entry-level job into healthcare, but you can't watch out for residents while watching out for your back at the same time. Do yourself a favor and get your experience elsewhere.
Not much advancement and mostly understaffed
You come in for the shift turnover make sure you deliver resident satisfaction and their needs through breakfast and lunch they are people they have routines. Co-workers are awesome but not much employee appreciation too many residents per caregiver bit the people you meet wether it's residents or co-workers alleviates some of the pressure from the higher ups.
Staffing issues
I loved this job but had to fill shifts when nurses or RAs called and I was taken advantage of a lot by the RA staff. Worked as an RA more than my job. Management was working as much as me. Left because things were just not going to change, pay was too low for RAs and they wouldn’t stay
Wouldn't recommend working here
There's a big communication barrier between management and each shift. There's a typical "each shift hates/blames the other" environment. The workload overall is pretty easy but still not worth the current pay. Some employees put in the extra effort and some are literally just there to be there, so you're forced to either pick up some slack or get blamed as an entire shift for one employee's laziness or mistakes. There is definitely a system of favoritism going on because a specific employee has a history of being a little rough with the residents, even pushing one down and EMS had to show up. This employee was only suspended and returned a few days later.
This company is aweful
Be careful when working for this company. Management is aweful. No respect at all for their staff. Over worked on a daily basis corporate talks down on staff and this happens daily also . Turn over rate is through the roof. ALWAYS SHORT. If you are owed money from a pay raise, bonus for working on your off day be prepared to wait a few months to be paid.all and all horrible place to workt..stawayawaystaystayawayptmuch
Poor management
Poor management vacant promises left to do three nurses jobs on call every night and expected to come in seven days a week. Asked to do things out of my scope of practice.has CMA doing nursing work.
ed is a liar and treats people poorly . Would not recommend working at the elmcroft in minot unless you like a hostile work environment and like to be berated
Horrible
Management is horrible they don’t help with anything. It is a lot of work for one nurse even when your immediate supervisor seeing you struggle does not offer to help in any way just add more work for you.
Staff
Staff was amazing they were funny and very friendly. The chef there was also amazing and did his best to support his staff in any way that he could. Very knowledgeable
Very fast past beauty shop and needs to work well with the elserly
Love working their with my residents, their employees are friendly and help where they can. Elmcroft is very clean and overall happy environment. The staff in the office is always willing to help.
Pros
Stable
Cons
They take a percentage of my pay
The management sucks
The pay is horrible they want you to clean dinning room all the time when you are supposed to be working with the residents, it seems like it’s not about the residents and the dinning room service is horrible
Elmcroft
Management is terrible, alot of tension in the workplace. Hardwork is not rewarded. They don't look out for the best interest of their employees or their residents.
Not great
This place overworks you and underpays you. You barely get a break , they want you to work in a dining room, be a cna and a med tech all in one. I would not recommended working here.
Horrible Company
This company has you apply for multiple positions. Then label you in their system as something completely different. Durning the interview i offered a higher rate of pay. Then when offered the job they gave me a much lower rate then what was orginally offered. Applied for one position. They added 2 more positions
Don’t work here!
They expect you to work two buildings for the exact same pay no matter what shift you work. Always understaffed. Look at the open positions and form your own conclusion. There is no communication. most residents are more suited for skilled care as opposed to assisted living
Cons
Expect you to work for nothing
Very fast paced and energetic community to work!
There is a family aspect at Elmcroft. Assistants not only ensure physical care to the residents but emotional care as well. The assistants and nurses are codependent on one another.
Number 1 in Senior Care
Great company who not only cares about their residents but also those caring for them. They are making great strides to come up in the tech world as well. Better care for their residents and more rewards for their staff.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elmcroft | Eclipse Senior Living. Our community is ready to answer.