ELMCROFT OF BEDFORD Employee Reviews

This place is not a good environment
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Bedford, TXOctober 8, 2018
This is elmcroft is not a good place to work the management shows favoritism every week a resident moves out the med techs don’t help out you will be doing work by ur self they are so unprofessional by all means if ur looking for a job do not apply here it’s a messy environment the cooks are nasty don’t wash they hands where the same gloves Scratch lick they fingers and still serve u food and if u go to Management about a problem ur wasting ur breath they don’t listen!!
Pros
Nasty
Cons
U be lucky to get a break
I loved working at Elmcroft of Bedford!
Weekend Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Bedford, TXOctober 4, 2018
Each day at Elmcroft of Bedford offers something new. Working with seniors is a true blessing and adventure. I only worked part-time on weekends as the receptionist, but I loved my job and loved the residents and their families.

Being a part of a community that feels like home is wonderful.

Like every working environment, there are good and bad days but the staff is helpful and friendly and I will miss working there.

Just from my perspective, I could see there was definite room for advancement, if desired.

I worked at Elmcroft from April 2018 - October 2018
Pros
Free meals to all staff while working
Terrible work environment
Support Nurse (Former Employee) –  Bedford, TXpAugust 5, 2018
Poor management, very aggressive coworkers, hostile work environment, residents not well taken care of, lots of illegal activities including falsifying documentation. Lack of training.
Pros
Unlimited overtime
Cons
Everything else
Educational work
Medtech/caregiver (Current Employee) –  Bedford, TXFebruary 8, 2018
I enjoy working with my coworkers. I adore my residence. I enjoy going to work. There r many challenges every day. I try an improve my skills to the best of my ability.
Pros
Co-workers r great as well as residents
Cons
Short brakes, lack of equipment