Elmcroft of Florence Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Don't Bother
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYAugust 3, 2018
I'm sure other Elmcroft locations are not run this way. The management consists of some of the nastiest women I ever met. They will do anything necessary to secure bonuses, even lie to families to secure a deposit. They are negative and back biting. You'll also have the privilege of listening to them carry on about how they are "alpha females" and how their knowledge knows no bounds. Of course, turnover is extremely high and morale is extremely low.

Spare yourself the drama and go elsewhere.
Pros
I Wish
Cons
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Boon Co., Florence, KYApril 8, 2018
A typical day, check on residents, medication reminders, documentation, get residents ready for meals. Learned that working with the elderly can be very beneficial and rewarding. Management was never micro managing. Work place culture was an equal opportunity company. Hardest part of the job walking 2 stories and 6 halls all day. The enjoyable part of the job was working with and helping the residents.
Pros
Not micro managed
Cons
RA's not wanting to do their job.
Not really what they say
Direct Care (Former Employee) –  Florence,KYMarch 9, 2018
Not really assisted living. More personal care or nursing home type residents. Management is unfair and shows extreme favoritism towards employees. Wages are horrible for direct care staff. Management is more concerned about their bonuses than dealing with any issues. Drama and tension between staff and shifts. Lots of gossiping and rule bending. No room for advancement. Management doesn’t care about anything except the bottom line. Horrible culture and environment.
Pros
They just got bought out
Cons
Benefits are expensive, salary is horrible, management doesn’t care
Wonderful family environment
Activities Assistant (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYMarch 8, 2018
Emlcroft is an amazing company to work for. Very very family environment. The facility is also kept very clean and up-to-date. The staff and managers become like family.
Would not recommend
Medication Technician (Current Employee) –  Florence, KYJanuary 6, 2018
Working as a med tech at Elmcroft, there is a lot of drama between employees and management. They will talk to you with no respect and show favoritism. They like to bend the rules and then when management gets reprimanded for it, they come down on employees although you were trained to do things the "wrong way".
Pros
Flexible schedule, independence in job role
Cons
improper training, subpar management, workplace tension
Productive and busy place to work
Business Office Director (Current Employee) –  Florence, SCMarch 16, 2015
I like working with Elmcroft of Florence. This is a challenging job and I enjoy doing HR and office work. My Typical day is opening the business office. I do employee training, AP, AR and lots more. I love to help the marketing department and the clinical department. I wear many hats with this company.