eLocal.com Employee Reviews

Friendly and Comfortable Workplace
Operations Team (Former Employee) –  philadelphia paOctober 23, 2015
I worked for eLocal for nearly two years right out of college on the operations team. I learned quite a bit about working with customers and becoming acclimated to “office life,” which as a recent graduate, was really important for me. I made great friends working at eLocal and those friendships have last beyond my employment there. The management team is very kind and cares about the feelings of the rest of the team. I rarely felt stressed beyond a level that was normal or appropriate.
The reason I didn’t stay with the company is because I wanted to be a part of a different industry and didn’t really see room for me personally to grow there. I earned my Master’s degree while working at eLocal and ultimately had other career plans for myself. I left on great terms and still stay in touch with many of my former colleagues.
Pros
Great management, flexible dress-code, lots of group outings/happy hours/etc., ability to have your voice heard
Cons
Customer base can be challenging, longer work day than I've seen other places
Great place to work and grow
Sales (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken. PASeptember 30, 2015
eLocal offers a great working environment where employees are valued and hard work is rewarded. The culture is a reflection of top management, and there is a strong focus on doing right by our customers and providing value. There is virtually none of the often typical bureaucracy you see in many other companies. You are encouraged to point out ways things could be done better or more efficiently. Improvements are implemented without much delay, sometimes even the same day they are suggested. It is a place that has very low turnover and the family environment makes people want to stay for a long time.
I have no desire to work anywhere else.
Operations (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PASeptember 24, 2015
The company is focused on growth. Not just the growth of the company and it's bottom line. It understands that if your employees are fulfilled and grow then so do does the rest. We operate on the fact that life happens, families and home life are a priority.

It is encouraged that every one takes the approach, that they are the owners of the company. Ideas and suggestions flow freely, every door has an open door policy.

I'm not always thrilled with a project that I might be working on, it may be mind numbing and detailed. However, the environment and surrounding coworkers leave me with a smile at the end of the day.
Pros
Environment, coworkers, learning, involvement, growth, flexibility...
Great Place to Work as a Team Towards a Common Goal
Chief Operating Officer (Current Employee) –  Conshohocken, PASeptember 22, 2015
Great place to work because of the casual, family style approach to office life. The whole company is a unified team, functioning as one entity. Everyone gets a say in how they think we should make the company better or different if they so choose. The access to senior management and to be able to have a say in company policy is often lost at most companies. You really feel as though you are part of the team running the company in your first week or 5th year.
Pros
Benefits, Flexibility, Friendly Atmosphere

Ask a question about working or interviewing at eLocal.com. Our community is ready to answer.

eLocal.com Reviews by Location