Elwood Staffing Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Found 1,262 reviews matching the search See all 1,265 reviews
They Made you want to work
CNC Operator (Former Employee) –  Hillsdale, MIAugust 12, 2018
My work days were pretty easy, i worked a straight 8 at one job site but at other job sites its different its just based on where you are put and what job you chose.
Pros
paid lunch and breaks
It’s a temp agency
TEMPORARY ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 12, 2018
This is a temporary company that sends you out in jobs so they really don’t have a rating they do their best to get you a job they have no part in how you’re being treated on the job.. only thing they can do is replace you somewhere else.
Overall great company!
Staff at Elwood are great!
Asembly line (Former Employee) –  BlacksburgAugust 9, 2018
The only thing I wish you guys would stop foing your advertising jobs. Stop, and ai repeat stop lying about the salary, If they pay is normally $10.00 then say that it's $10.00 stop saying that it's $11-12. I tr a false advertising, it's not fair. Companies qould be nothing without workers!!!
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Poor pay, for 10hrs
Job placement was great
Data Entry Clerk (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 8, 2018
The managers in this company are able to place you on assignments that fit your skills and qualifications as well as your needs and expectations. They are helpful and knowledgeable.
Pros
benefits, great job placement, and competitive compensation opportunities
Cons
was never hired permanently, all my temporary assignments ended within a few months
They will find you employment
Assembler Technician (Former Employee) –  VirginiaAugust 8, 2018
Good temporary agency always willing to find employees a job depending on your field of work they always make sure that the job you are place is safe and they make you see a video of the work safety
Pros
Friendly
A staffing agency
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYAugust 8, 2018
It was a staffing agency that help make placement for employment quickly. some of their staff need to learn how to deal with all employees and not those whom they choose to deal with. Overall not a that bad of an experience.
Cons
I have worked with Elwood Staffing for sometime and overall they are a good and consistent company to work for.
Temporary Agent (Current Employee) –  West Valley City, UTAugust 7, 2018
Elwood staffing is a really good company to work for. The management and staff are very friendly and willing to put you to work. The majority of the jobs I was sent on were warehouse positions. A typical day at work was either assembly, packing or shipping. We would generally work in a line and the average day was about 10 hrs anywhere from 4 to 6 days a week. The hours would fluctuate but were pretty consistent. The hardest part of the job was the temporary jobs ending prematurely. The most enjoyable part of the jobs was the consistent and hard work as I love staying busy. I enjoy physical labor and steady work as it makes the time pass by and keeps you in shape. I also love a challenge. Over all Elwood staffing is a very good company.
Pros
Plenty of hours, great management
Cons
Jobs ending prematurely
Honda through elwood
New product Line Quality (Former Employee) –  Greensburg, INAugust 7, 2018
I worked at Honda in Greensburg, IN through Elwood staffing...Huge mistake. temp agency where your only a number with no chance of hire for 2+ years!!
Pros
Cons
everything
good staffing solution
Warehouse Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAAugust 6, 2018
basically your work day its long must on 3rd shift. but if you like to work overnight this is for you, neutral management, different types of coworkers.
Very productive and woth the while
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIAugust 6, 2018
Very good paying and clean place to work and you will love it because it is very easy and addictive and pays on time and double for your over time I promise! So please go and apply because every one there is very friendly and kind and generous and wouldn't be the best place to work ever!
Pros
Fre lunch on the days you catch up on your parts!
Cons
Good people and clean environment!
Teleflora
Seasonal Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 6, 2018
As I was looking for employment and was offered just a temp position for the Valentine Seasonal, they were quick and direct on the position. Love the company!
Pros
Exact employment
Cons
Didn't have another poostion to got to after the position ended
Summery of events
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIAugust 6, 2018
I was on one short job, and after that, I have not heard from this temp service since. They left me hanging, No calls on potential jobs, no callbacks when i have called them. I have been out of work for three months looking on my own and at least i get interviews then, if not the job.
Pros
Hope
Cons
No follow up on my situation
Horrible agency
Funko - Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAAugust 5, 2018
The company doesn't match you well against positions, pay is horrible. After you get set up its impossible to ever get anyone to call you back, constant problems with pay.
Mostly part time
Temp status. Assembly Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Seymour, INAugust 1, 2018
I worked for a few different places while with Elwood Staffing. All of my experiences went well and I would certainly recommend Elwood to someone looking to get started with a new job or career.
Pros
Many oppurtunities
Cons
only temporary job options
Inspection (Current Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALJuly 30, 2018
I inspect trunks and car doors and I also make sure that my team members are always on and if they need my help I'm there and my main goal also is quality and quantity.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Fun workplace
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXJuly 30, 2018
Elwood is a fantastic place to work. Great people. Family environment. The entire company strives to give you the resources and support you need to succeed.
great place
Receptionist (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Grand Junction, COJuly 27, 2018
very nice place to work, happy to be employed here. always keeps me busy. i have learned a lot working different locations. i would recommend this company to others.
Great people!!
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Abilene, TXJuly 26, 2018
I was placed very quickly. Everyone has been very knowledgeable, helpful, and amazing! The only negative that I could think of is responding to emails a little more promptly.
Pros
Definitely recommend!!!
Cons
More higher paying jobs
relaxed environment
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 25, 2018
The lady that interviewed me placed me in a law firm. I loved learning new material almost every day. Answering phones, data entry, inventory, bank runs, coffee runs, ran errands for them.
Pros
free lunch and coffee
Cons
no complants
great temporary agency
CNC Operator (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJuly 24, 2018
they helped me get a job close to home quick and with good pay . the staff is extremely helpful, they were able to answer any and all the questions i had.
Pros
quick work placement
Cons
temp agency