Elwood Staffing
Happiness rating is 64 out of 100

Elwood Staffing Employee Reviews

United States2,275 reviews

Found 2,275 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,282 reviews

Temp to Hire is a Long wait & Advancement Only once Hired In. Could be a 1 yr wait to be Hired. Elwood is better than the Other Local Temp to Hire with more Clients. Pay is Lower than Hired Employees

Good for quick jobs

I was always in warehouse like jobs which does mean decent pay but a lot of labor which I personally just wasn’t cut out for. But if you need a job quick they can help

July 28, 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry this job didn't work out for you. Please feel free to come see us again and let us try to find a job that better fits you.

Elwood Staffing insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Never not work! Only when production numbers are 100%

Would work 30 hours and then work 10 hours a week. Depends what month it is. Not very dependable money making when it comes to bills. Job is always there tho.

July 28, 2022
Thank you for the feedback. We understand and hope that you were able to reach out to your staffing recruiter to share this feedback with them about the the schedule. Let us know if there's anything we can do to be of further help to you.

good

they Found me good work at a small call center, I enjoyed getting paid weekly. the downside is I was randomly let go and they didn’t help find another work

July 28, 2022
We are so sorry to hear this. We are glad you have a positive attitude about the situation. Please check in with us to find out about other jobs that you would enjoy!

Productive jobs- I enjoyed learning new jobs

I loved working at Elwood Staffing! The employment specialist made sure the job was accurate to my job experience and that I was OK at the position I currently at, at that moment.

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

Short breaks

July 28, 2022
Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with Elwood Staffing in Cheyenne. We are glad or team was able to help you. Please reach out to us again if we can be of help to you.

Good working environment

For a contractor the had there act together. Never missed a check, plenty of work to do. Standard t-shirt uniform willing to work with you for time off.

July 28, 2022
Thank you for sharing this feedback on your experience working for Elwood Staffing. We are so glad the team was able to meet your expectations and ensure a positive experience. Please let us know if we can ever be of help to you again

Good plave

I wasn’t there long so I can’t say anything to bad, but it was a good place t work with, I only worked with them for about 6 months and it went well getting placed in jobs. Most were kind and I only had problems at the job sites themselves, but that was a personal issue I had not the company fault

Pros

Nice people

July 7, 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experiences with our team in Fort Collins. We hope you will reach out to us again when you staffing. We are happy to help you.

Really bad at keeping me in the loop

Didn't tell me hardly anything about the job before I was accepted for it, and I was told the wrong number of hours I'd be working and wrong shift time by Elwood. Seemed like I was surprised every step of the way once I actually showed up to my assignment. That said, Elwood got me work extremely quickly and so far I'm satisfied with the work I'm doing.

Pros

good at getting you work fast

Cons

bad communication, won't tell you all the details about an assignment

July 7, 2022
Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. Your detailed feedback will help us find way to improve the services we provide.

Working through one company to work for another

I would just like to say that all the Ladies in Our Medford Oregon office have always treated me as an equal. They have helped me with family and work issues with no hesitation. Thank you Ladies at Elwood Staffing Office!

July 7, 2022
Thank you for sharing this review of our Medford team. We are so glad to work with you and help you. Don't hesitate to reach out with your questions; we will do our best to find answers for you. Thank you!

The best

The one on preston high way its very professional people and they respect and giving you opportunity to prove your self as a good and hard worker they will give you chances if you make mistakes so you can learned and grow they gave me a good work position at FORD it's the best temporary staffing agency to help you to find your second chance ..

July 7, 2022
Thank you for letting us know. We are glad for the opportunity to work with you.

Great place

Was a good place for a while but then management started to forget about me once I was a year in no raise very sucky benefits and just all around not a good place

June 24, 2022
Thank you for sharing this feedback. We are so sorry you felt like you were forgotten, you most definitely weren't. Hope you were able to speak to your recruiter to share this feedback and let them know ways they can support you.

Don’t do it

great staffing company, horrible work environment. it’s a small office of close knit women who are all very catty and mean if you don’t “fit in” with them. I used to absolutely HATE going into this terrible office

June 24, 2022
We are so disappointed to hear this feedback from you about your experience with Elwood Staffing. We wish you would have reached out to your HR team to report this and help you resolve the issues you were facing. This is never how we would like anyone to be treated while employed with us. So sorry to have this happen to you.

Do t do it

They are not a good company to work for. The manager does not care. They do not seem to understand the balance of work and home. Lots of issues and complaints

June 24, 2022
We are very disappointed to hear you had a bad experience with your team. We wish you would have shared this with your HR team so they could have helped you work through the issues you were facing instead of leaving the company. We are truly disappointed you had this experience.

Leeching your work.

Cut your base pay. Offer minimal insurance plan. Then make you work for no or straight pay on holidays. Go direct hire or lose out on your work money.

May 31, 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback on your experience with our client in Angola. Please feel free to reach out to Associate Engagement team at 833.402.8521 to gather more information and share your feedback with the appropriate teams.

Flexible schedule

They have a flexible schedule and also it’s easy to found a job with Elwood staffing so it was not that difficult to get me a job with Elwood staffing

May 17, 2022
Thank you for sharing about your experience with our Elwood Staffing team. Our team wants to help every job seeker find a job and have an easy, smooth process. We are glad they were able to help you. Let us know if we can be of further help to you.

Low Compensation

Base salary and commission incentives not competitive with the market for a BDM. Car allowance was very low and there isn’t a fuel reimbursement or gas card offered. You don’t have any control over your commission too many factors can significantly impact your pay in a negative way.

May 17, 2022
Thank you for the contributions you made to Elwood Staffing during your time with us. We will pass this feedback along to our management team for coaching and training.

Management is terrible, negative work atmosphere, etc.

Terrible company to work for:Workplace culture is badLacks trainingTreats employees terribly Upper management trolls the teamTerrible experience thus far

Pros

Cons

everything

May 17, 2022
We are sorry to hear about your experience with Elwood Staffing. We will pass this along to our management team to make them aware of your feedback.

Solid company to work for

Good company to work for. You feel part of a large family. I wish that they would recognize the staffing recruiters a little more than they do now. But other than its a good company to work for.

Pros

Pto

Cons

Hard to move up in

May 6, 2022
Thank you for the contributions you are making to Elwood Staffing. We appreciate all you do.

Always reliable service, legitimate concern for both employer and employee

I have always been able to find interesting work through Elwood staffing. Temp to permanent positions available. Top pay from employers and Elwood has excellent benefits for their employees

Pros

High paying positions, local employers, benefits and Christian based education opportunities.

Cons

No flexibility with work schedule. Employers expect reliable employees.

July 7, 2022
Thank you for your dedication to Elwood Staffing. We are glad you shared this review, we love seeing associates who have continue to excel and grow from the job matches are team makes. Please reach out to us again if we can help you again the future.

Respectable agency with respectable clients

Working here was a fine longer-term stopgap place of employment. Employee services were excellent, and I was treated well. Would recommend to anyone I know.

May 6, 2022
Thank you for working with Elwood Staffing. We are glad it was a good experience. Please call or text Elwood if you are looking for work, we'll be happy to help.

It’s a job

For the most part the job is great! If you have a competitive personality and are willing to go above and beyond to fill employees you’ll like it. However, if you are looking for a relaxed office environment this job is probably not for you.

Pros

Benefits package, incentives, schedule

April 20, 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback on your Staffing Recruiter role. This is a great perspective of your job! Feel free to reach out to your management team with any questions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elwood Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.7
InHerSight Score
2.4Personal Development
3.3Career Opportunities
2.5Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight