Elwood Staffing

Elwood Staffing Employee Reviews

United States2,085 reviews
Found 2,085 reviews matching the search
It’s a temp agency
Temp agencies are there to help you locate a job , nothing more nothing less, some actually go out and beyond to help people with a background while others just lie to you then keep you guessing till you get fed up
Elwood Staffing is a great company
I worked for Elwood Staffing during college and they were flexible enough where I could work at Applebee’s, and take time off in between job assignments to go to school. I also have my forklift certification from Job Corps so some assignments the pay was outstanding. Depending on location the management turn around was high, but that was only at one of the two locations I worked.
Very great
Ive worked with this company for the last past 3 years never late on pay and always calling me for work. Best jobs and they always pick up the phone. The most important they care about there employees
Management is not willing to resolve issues with internal employees.
The branch manager was disrespectful to the associates and unprofessional. I spoke with Management and human resources and they refused to help resolve the issue. I was the third associate to complain about the branch manager.
Easy to work with
As a Temp Agency, I have had little trouble with communication or transparency of expectations. They are always eager for feedback from their agents and will always try to help place you were you feel comfortable.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Good, if you know who to kiss up too...
Not a good place to work if you don't join the click and expect to get paid well and move up in the company. The Elwoods themselves seem like nice people, its all the backstabbing little climbers they have working under them.
Great
I loved working there could physically do the job was to hard for my body but besides that amazing job loved working there everyday wish I could stay 😊
May 22, 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback about the job in Albany. We have a lot of good job opportunities. Let us know if there's anything we can do to be of further help to you.
Communcation is problem there
When I got there , I was told I would be operating a machine. Instead they put you as an assembler. Communication is very poor and have management has favorite
May 22, 2020
Thanks for letting us know. We appreciate this feedback. If you you would like to speak to someone further about your experience, you can reach out to our Associate Engagement Team at 833.402.8521.
Friendly atmosphere
Working for Elwood gives me a sense of purpose and belonging. I often learn something new while I'm at work. I would recommend Elwood to anyone who's wishing to start fresh.
May 22, 2020
We appreciate you working with Elwood Staffing in Salt Lake City. We are glad you have found a good place to work and able to add some skills to your tool built you can take with you to other jobs. Please reach out to us if we can be of further help to you.
Variety of jobs, but majority are placement to hire. Found my dream job through the company but due to circumstances outside my own and the agencies control, was not able to stay. They continue looking for placement regardless.
Pros
Office work, variety, hard working managers
Cons
Lapse between jobs
May 22, 2020
Thank you for allowing Elwood Staffing to help you with your job search. We are happy to hear it was a good experience for you. You might want to check out Elwood Professional. They may be able to help with your job search as well. You can find them online at www.elwoodprofessional.com.
Employment Staff Gave Me an Opportunity to Work!
The Elwood Team in Klamath Falls secured job interviews, and opportunities for me to get back in the workforce. I had an opportunity to work a long term temporary position for 14 months with a great group of people. This career opportunity gave me the ability to interface with so many of our community members and leaders.

Gifts from this work experience:

- Mentor who really took the time to ensure I was well informed on the project I worked on, and introduced me to our community.

- Having the opportunity to work on fundraising events for children across the county.

- Work and attend Klamath County Chamber Events and neighboring town festivals.
Pros
Long Term Assignment offered diversity and creativity in responsibilities
Cons
Healthcare Plan could be better
May 22, 2020
We are glad you had a good experience with Elwood Staffing in Klamath Falls. We are so glad for the opportunity to work with you and help you with your employment needs. Please keep in touch with us and let us know when we can be of help to you again.
Stressful and non-supportive
Mediocore training with no management support. if you need help they act like it's a big inconvenience to them. You are given more work than can be accomplished in 40-45 hours
Pros
Cons
No breaks and salary people required to put in lots of overtime
May 8, 2020
Thank you for the contributions you made to Elwood Staffing during your time with us. We value your feedback and will pass this along to our management team for coaching and training. We wish the best for you.
It wouldn’t recommend them unless you’re desperate
Management and colleagues are some of the most back stabbing and two-faced individuals. Ppoor training. People acting above their pay grade.Horrible!!
May 8, 2020
Thank you for the contributions you made to Elwood Staffing while you worked for us in Charlotte. We hope have spoken with the HR team about your concerns and was able to make them aware of things we could do better going forward.
a typical day
When I worked for Elwood everything was great. they seemed to care for me as an individual not a number. Paid for lunch. They know everyones name and very personalable
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
May 8, 2020
Thank you you for the gracious review. We have some awesome clients we are partnered to work with. We are glad you had a good experience. Please reach out to us and let us know if there's anything more we can do to be of help to you.
Communication
Excellent staff to work with they seem to care and appreciate good workers out going and energetic people loved working for them and would do it again
May 8, 2020
Thank you for the kind review. We are glad you have had a good experience with Elwood Staffing. Please reach out to us if there's anything more we can do to be of help to you.
Their is no program to accommodate disabled people
The site I was to tensed and no accommodation for disabled people the had me at a cold storage warehouse and I was doing everything from line working to returning heavy skids
May 8, 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback on the job you worked for Elwood Staffing. We appreciate you working for Elwood. This feedback helps us know areas of improvement. We will pass this along for coaching and training.
Don’t waste your time
I worked here for 48 this place is HORRIBLE It’s like they don’t even try to help you they throw you in a room for orientation tell you things that sound good Then you to the floor they don’t even have no professional trainers they got somebody that worked there for like a month training you The equipment breakdown on you ,you ask them to help you and they ignore You If you want to work here to make quick money that’s the only thing good about it other than that this is not a career
May 8, 2020
We apologize you didn't have a great experience. We appreciate you sharing this feedback so we can work with our client to make improvements. Please reach out to us and let us know if there's anything we can do be of further help to you with your job search.
They are well connected in oil jobs
They are very organized and act quickly to get you a job when there is work available. They return calls too. emails are answered too.
They are good listeners. They will help you find the job you really want and follow up with you as soon as they know details. They get you an interview with the right people.
Pros
They are very efficient and quick to respond
May 8, 2020
Thanks for the positive feedback. We are working with some great companies to give excellent opportunities to our associates. We are glad this was a good experience for you.
Horrible most worst company
Elwood is the most worst ungrateful company to ever work for. They have no respect for individuals and if someone gets a permanent job they get mad for you switching to that job. Also they treat temps like another dollar to them. I would never recommend them ever to anyone they are rotten most horrible people to ever be in contact with. They are very misleading and pay horrible.
May 8, 2020
We really sorry to hear this feedback. We hope you have been in communication with the surveys and texts from our Associate Engagement team about your experience. If not, you can call or text us at (833) 402-8521 to speak to someone about your experience.
Excelente
Muy buena agencia,el trabajo al que me mandaron a Patterson UTI excelente trato al personal de los trabajadores
May 8, 2020
Gracias por trabajar con Elwood Staffing. Nos alegra haber podido ayudarlo a encontrar un trabajo que le encante y disfrute de ir a trabajar.
temp agency work
this is a temp agency that was breaking into the oil field employment section they had nothing to do with anything besides the handing of a job order.
April 24, 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We will pass this along for coaching and training.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elwood Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Elwood Staffing.