Emazing Group: EmazingLights / iHeartRaves / INTO THE AM

Emazing Group: EmazingLights / iHeartRaves / INTO THE AM Employee Reviews

Chill place to get into the 'EDM' eCommerce Industry
Sr. Videographer (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAOctober 29, 2018
As a corporate employee, you are expected to show up around 9 am and leave around 6 pm, Monday - Friday. There are monthly company-wide meetings that update everyone on the companies success and to hand out monthly employee awards.
Emazing Group is not what you think
Lead Product Prototype Engineer (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAOctober 5, 2018
This company, though marketed as a fun and open place where creativity is encouraged, is nothing more than a place where ideas and products are copied and stolen for profit. If you are a designer, rest assured that your work will be micro managed, and your opinions quashed. The concept of cultural contribution is a farce, and is dwarfed by the pursuit of profit and market domination at any cost. If you want to be short changed, taken advantage of, and be a witness to thievery, this is the place for you.
Pros
If you love all things "EDM" and don't need money, this is for you.
Cons
Your opinion means nothing, and there is a low professional moral bar
Great place to gain experience with a fun work environment.
Competitions Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 11, 2018
From an internship to a full-time position, this company has been a great transition from graduating college to a career job. There really is a lot to learn and everyone is helpful.
Pros
Great environment, effective communication, amazing morale, free snacks
Cons
Work days can get hectic, but nothing over the top
Truly a Unique Company to Work For
Assistant Buyer (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 11, 2018
Every day that I come into work there are always smiles on everyone's faces. Since this company is still growing every single day, so do the processes you work with. To strive in this company, you have to be very adaptable to change. With the change comes positive growth and success. In the time span of working here for a couple months, I can honestly say I have already grown as a young adult with this company. The hardest part of this job is remembering not to put too much on your plate and getting overwhelmed. Since our team is still growing, you are asked to do a bit more than the normal job so we can succeed. But, with time management and open communication, this is easily avoided. Moving to a new state all on my own I always wanted to work for a company I not only considered co-workers but also friends. I have found this here and am so happy to have the opportunity to keep growing with them.
Pros
Younger environment, company morals/goals, growing industry.
Internship helped boost my marketing career
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 7, 2017
Such an amazing opportunity that helped me learn more in depth about social media marketing, e-commerce, and lifestyle branding. Was able to collaborate with entire marketing team on many fast-paced projects, grow following/engagement on social accounts, and so much more. Such an amazing team of hard-working, goal driven individuals. Very blessed to have had the chance to work with the iHeartRaves team.
Pros
Productive workplace, amazing discounts, free snacks, positive environment
they illegally exploit people via internships
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  AnaheimJuly 24, 2017
I was an unpaid intern - which I learned later was ILLEGAL in the state of California. If your work benefits the company IN ANY WAY - you are entitled to minimum wage. This company lures people in with the hopes of getting a full time job and then just lets you go to make room for a new, unpaid intern. Repeating the cycle of exploiting people for free. I will be reporting them to the state of California soon for this labor law violation. According to the law you are able to receive backpay for unpaid labor. Don't work here for free!
Pros
cool company idea, nice people
Cons
exploitation
Official response from Emazing Group: EmazingLights / iHeartRaves / INTO THE AM
July 27, 2017

Hello,

The EmazingGroup is a great place to explore careers and complies with California and Federal law - and respects those who decide to explore careers as an intern by:

1- Protecting the rights of its employees.

2- Making sure the terms of the internship are clear, including no wages and no guarantee of a job at the end on the internship agreement.

3- A great learning opportunity at a rapidly growing company on the cutting edge.

4- Provide training you can't get anywhere else and don't have to pay for; with latest equipment and procedures.

We know the rules about internships of the U.S. Department of Labor and the California Department of Labor Standards Enforcement, and we comply. Please feel free to contact us at 855-362-9464 option 1 if you would like to talk about this topic.

Thank you and have a great day!

Emazing Group = Winning
Manager (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJuly 10, 2017
The Emazing Group is all about winning and having fun while doing so. The team is composed of young professionals who go above and beyond in order to meet their objectives. It's an aggressive, fast-paced environment without compromising work-life balance. Communication and transparency is a big thing here. For team players only.
Pros
Pto, 401K, free snacks, upbeat environment, Team Member of the Month Recognition/Prizes
Not work, but more like home
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJuly 7, 2017
The Emazing Group opens a door to the world of Dance Music, who are very much involved in and is a staple in the community in many aspects. The work environment comes close to being right at home with like minded and hard working individuals. Every year comes a new surprise as this company continues to succeed and grow more and more every day.
Fun place to work
Associate Brand Manager (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJuly 7, 2017
They've created an environment that is both comfortable and productive. I've been here for a little over three years and I don't think company morale has ever been higher. In the last year, they rolled out full benefits, 401K with company match, a new bonus system, increased team member of the month rewards and offered longer PTO. Great team atmosphere with everyone working together on common goals!

I also like the transparent, open-door policy they have. Everyone has access to big picture financials, which is motivating! Oh, and the snacks aren't too bad!
Pros
Fun work environment, great benefits, cool perks (festival tickets)!
Cons
Leadership team is young and not very experienced
Work Hard, Play Hard Atmosphere
Manager (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJuly 6, 2017
• Great environment to share with other EDM lovers.
• The company is filled with hardworking, highly intelligent individuals that are passionate about what they do.
• Free snacks and breakfast on Mondays are a great perk.
• The company has made huge strides in benefits including matching 401ks, bonuses, and health insurance since I've been working here.
• The EmazingGroup is a great place to learn and employees are empowered to make changes in the company.
• A productive and fun place to work all around!
Cons
Lower pay than average, Location leaves a bit to be desired, Management hangs on to bad employees for too long, but this seems to be improving.
Fast-paced and exciting environment
Sr. Brand Manager (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJuly 5, 2017
Working at the Emazing Group really challenges my ability to make important decisions on a day-to-day basis and really pushes me to the test. As a company that has been growing, and is constantly seeking growth, there is never a dull moment.

If you're looking for a place where you can just sit back and do the same routine thing every day, this place isn't for you. This is a place for those who want to work hard, play hard, and see results while they're at it.

Management is very transparent and straight-forward with what they want, which works out very well with my work style.
Pros
Fast-paced, fun, free snacks, young and driven, challenging
Cons
Still growing, still establishing processes
My favorite place to work at
no title (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMay 22, 2017
Perks are awesome if you're into the EDM scene (free entry to some festivals, travel, great employee discount, etc). I was given more and more responsibilities and my pay grade would go up as a result. Easy going working environment where I can listen to music all day. Free snacks and bagels :)
Productive and fun place to work.
customer service (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 9, 2017
A typical day at work would be me opening the store, counting money, cleaning, stocking items, dealing with customer service phone calls and helping customers find their items, as well as ringing them up.

There was no hard part to this job. It was very simple once I got into the swing on things.

The most enjoyable part was being able to help the customers with items that I truly had interest in. It made my job a more enjoyable place to be rather than just work.
Very productive, Very fun workplace. Team-Oriented and supportive
Social Media Manager (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 22, 2015
Very fresh and modern company that sits on a unique demographic and business plan. Highly centered around the rave/festival/music concert scene. Lifestyle Brand with lots of growth seen, and much more potential behind it. Mostly young employees, but all very professional and skilled with their departments and responsibilities
Pros
Health & Dental, Pto, Company Gatherings and Social Parties, pretty close knit amongst all departments.
Cons
Not so much a con, But it is very fast paced. Lazy workers need not apply.
A job for the unexperienced in the entertainment industry
SALES (Former Employee) –  West Covina, CAMarch 15, 2013
Job is for people who would like to start in not only marketing and sales but in the entertainment industry.
Schedule is based on employees.
What I've learned is to motivate yourself to work. Before I worked for Emazing Lights Inc. I owned a promotional/event planning for a few years so I knew the management was a little off. The hardest part of the job was being able to market there products to an environment that did not see a need for. Nothing was enjoyable about it.