Energetic, forward looking, and enjoyable workplace
Senior Associate (Current Employee) – Dallas, TX – January 6, 2016
- A typical day at work is very dependent on the client that you receive, however management is very open about helping you find the right client and they have never put me in a position that I could not succeed in even if it was a challenge.
- I learned that you have to love your management and agree with their direction, here at Embark, they have a great vision and management executes the culture to help everyone get on board and excel as a consultant.
- My coworkers are amazing people, all with great work experience and very willing to pitch in to help whether it be passing on new skills or using past references to provide the appropriate advice.
- The hardest part of the job is learning to become a savvy representative for a boutique consulting firm. However with scope creep also comes opportunity for additional project engagements.
- The most enjoyable part of the job is definitely the culture of the company. Embark is a place where you will feel cared for and about, management values your input and your growth both personally and career wise. They speak volumes into these areas with their compensation, development and relational programs, and the work they find for you.
Great benefits and compensation. Great projects and coworkers. Management is wonderful as well.
You take some risks joining a smaller boutique firm, there is less reach into specific industries you may want to work in.