Embassy Suites by Hilton Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Found 1,965 reviews matching the search See all 2,046 reviews
Love the Embassy Suites wherever I go
Front Desk Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLAugust 17, 2018
Embassy Suites provides 100% guaranteed satisfaction and have quality hotel space to offer. Always proud to recommend someone to Embassy Suites, especially most having an Atrium lobby
Asst. Director of Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 16, 2018
This company was like a family away from home. We would work had together to get things done that were needed. Our team was unstoppable. From banquets, to maintenece to front desk to the kitchen.
Pros
Hotel discounts
Cons
Working all major holidays
I thoroughly enjoyed working in front of the customers
Cook (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTAugust 16, 2018
My position was working in front of the customers. Whether it was running food to the buffet or cooking the eggs to order before the guests, this job always made me feel satisfied and fulfilled,
Great opportunity to learn about business operations
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Collin County, TXAugust 15, 2018
The best part of working in hotel accounting is an 8 to 5 day with an hour lunch break. Sometimes a bit of overtime was required just to get all the work done but it was nothing extreme.
Working with a wonderful team from the general manager to the front desk clerks I learned the ins and outs of the hotel business, but not only that, how important team building helps a business succeed.
The management team here was experienced in their individual responsibilities which greatly helped in the smooth running of the business and made my job a lot easier.
The general managers made this hotel one that was enjoyable to work at due to the team spirit.
It was really difficult for me to decide to leave because of the wonderful people who worked there.
Too many chiefs not enough Indians.
Technician (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXAugust 15, 2018
Most of management is both too arrogant and uneducated for me to recommend anyone work here. Management is manipulative and take advantage frequently. If someone offers you food or something for free do not take it because they will most definitely hold stuff over your head and act like you owe them favors and other Machiavellian type situations are frequent.
open
engineering/groundsmen (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 15, 2018
just like any other day justs come to work every day any do your job fix b stuff around the hotel make the guest happy and took care of there needs
not bad
Housekeeping/Front Desk/Laundry (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHAugust 15, 2018
big busy place with a fun environment, but a lot of hard physical work. I was involved in all areas in some way and did enjoy many of th special events that would occur in the lobby.
Financially Driven
Quality Assurance Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 13, 2018
I found the management was primarily driven to reach financial goals, and quality was seen as something to leverage revenue and is more of a secondary (or even tertiary goal). As far as advancement went, it was largely political and based upon your relationship with management, less to do with work ethic. On the positive side due to the size of the property ideas and initiatives were typically easy to implement, and individuals have more autonomy to make and carry out decisions.
Productive and fun
Bartender/Server (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 12, 2018
Felt racially profiled harrassed for the entirety mngmt lied hust to refuse my unemployment ot was my worst work experience but I loved my job I love what I do so I went to work with one thing in mind giving my guest the best dining experience possible and that kept me going say to day
Pros
Benefits hilton honors
Cons
Couldnt purchase food
Fun fast paced
Food and Beverage Supervisor/ Banquet Captain (Current Employee) –  Temecula, CAAugust 11, 2018
Oversee and food and beverage that goes on in hotel. Complimentary breakfast and complimentary happy hour make it crazy for a few hours everyday. Have 10 employees that work for me.
Pros
Free Lunches, Discounts
Cons
Pay
It was sbest job experience....
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCAugust 8, 2018
.. managers were great real friendly. the best team players..made sure we all were together our uniforms were sqaured away all we had to do is be there on time
no comment
Banquet Server (Former Employee) –  Covington, KYAugust 8, 2018
I will not leave a review but we all will have different experiences in life. I wish you nothing but luck in your job hunting and in your endeavors. Best of luck!
Exciting and Fast Paced
Director of Catering (Current Employee) –  Embassy Suites Tampa DowntownAugust 8, 2018
Exciting and fast paced environment for one of Tampa's premier convention hotels. Exposure to a variety of types of groups and clients based on the location and connection to the convention center. Everything from ComiCon to the Republican National Convention.
Pros
hotel discounts
Embassy Suites
Lead Server (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAAugust 7, 2018
My employment at Embassy Suites was very positive and uplifting. I learned excellent management, serving, and communication skills. I enjoyed having a staff to manage and interact with everyday as well as the guests of the hotel. We would rarely come across unhappy guests, but we would always provide the best customer service we possibly could to accommodate their needs.
Pros
Discounts on food and hotel rooms
Cons
Unhappy guests
Customer service/ server (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLAugust 6, 2018
This is a fast paced work place, but there can be some downtime which could pass by very slowly. One has to find side jobs to keep busy. Overall it is a good place to work.
Pros
free lunch/dinner
Cons
almost no way to take a break.
Fast Pace/ Hotel Politics
Guest Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 6, 2018
Management should definitely take some training courses, often times you have friends who work together at another location and come to a new location together. DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA
only if you have to
Banquet Manager/Outlet Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 6, 2018
overworked and understaffed typically. quality of management is poor. quality of new hires is poor due to lack of time/effort to properly train, or a rush to fill positions. no work/life balance.
Long hours and low pay however; the field of work itself is enjoyable...customer service
Human Resources Director (Former Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAAugust 6, 2018
Would prefer another method of communication. This is a very subjective point of view and would not serve purpose.

I would prefer not divulge my personal thoughts.
Horrible place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALAugust 5, 2018
It's boring, not enough money and you have to worry about the homeless creeps and crime in the area when you leave at night. Can't afford to live off of what they pay.
Pros
Nothing i can think of.
Cons
Everything listed
Great Company
Guest Services Representative (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCAugust 4, 2018
I truly enjoyed working for Embassy Suites. It was a great company and all of my coworkers were supportive and helped each other whenever necessary. It was a great work environment.