EmblemHealth Employee Review

View all EmblemHealth reviews

very good company!
Executive Secretary (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 3, 2013
Good benefits
They care about your health
There is a gym at the location
Stability
Pros
they are allabout being healthy not just for the members but for the employees as well
Cons
politics within departments

Other EmblemHealth Employee Reviews

Good contract to have seasonally
Licensed Telesales Representative (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLApril 24, 2018
I worked through a staffing agency and working for EmblemHealth was a time spent well. Managers worked with their team to ensure day-to-day collaboration and success.
EmblemHealth is a privately held company that provides affordable and quality health benefits to individuals, families, and businesses.
Business Analyst - Data Hub Solution (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 19, 2018
Despite the tough times, there are still a lot of motivated and skilled workers here at Emblem. I have the fortune to be in an amazing team, my manager and director are really knowledgeable and hardworking. They inspire me at work, provide timely feedback, and support me to take on new challenges. I enjoy working here, a few more pros to highlight: competitive paid, friendly co-workers, on-site GYM, beautiful location, relaxed dress code.
Pros
Cons
The IT department is out sourced, it can take a really long time to get access or request service to fix problem

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EmblemHealth. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.4

2.4Personal Development

2.5Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight