EMBRACE HOME LOANS Employee Reviews

Wonderful place to work
Loan Officer Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAJune 11, 2018
Wonderful place to work. Unfortunately there is no job security. The mortgage lending environment is tough and staying in trend with other competitors is the goal of Embrace
Embrace
LOAN OFFICER TRAINING (Former Employee) –  Bedford, NHMay 21, 2018
was offered an opportunity to become a loan officer but was handed books and access to online trainings and testing but was never directed properly to what would help me achive my goal nor was I offered support and opportunity to ask questions especially where the branch manager left a month after hiring me!
Pros
Cons
Dramatic and hostile environment all the time
Good Place
Campaign Workflow Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 25, 2018
Good Place . Low Pay.
• Part of my duties were to build and assist developers to build campaign workflows which filters and sorts data and sends direct mails and emails of home loan offers to millions of pre-approved prospective customers across 50 States in United States.
• Built test cases for system and data integration between Salesforce (CRM data), Adobe Campaign (Digital Marketing data), Empower (Loan Management system)
• Created data dictionary, which saved 9-10 hours of developers’ effort per workflow to find and understand data that they were working with for building effective campaign workflows.
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Low pay for full time roles
Horrible managers. You will be bullied, cursed at, and made to feel horrible.
Reception (Former Employee) –  Timonium, MDApril 7, 2018
This company does not care about employees. They promote values but do Not follow through. They make promises that are never kept and if you aren’t in with the “popular” group, you will be bullied, made fun of, ridiculed, and not treated fairly. Find another company to work for !
Pros
It’s a job
Cons
Poor managers, hostile work environment, poor training
Fun and intersting place to work
MARKETING (Former Employee) –  Newport, RIMarch 21, 2018
Fun and challenging initiatives to tie in traditional marketing and digital marketing. Opportunity to impact decisions. Friendly engaging work environment.
Amazing work environment, felt like family.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLFebruary 15, 2018
It was an amazing company and branch to work for. Everyone from the ceo to just a administrative assistant cared about the well being of you and your family.
Growing company
Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Middletown, RIFebruary 10, 2018
Wonderful benefits , friendly environment. Most of the operations staff have never worked for another mortgage company prior to working here........
Pros
2weeks Vacation
Cons
some of the sales staff lacks integrity
Culture is phenomenal
Loan Officer (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, VAJanuary 10, 2018
The culture at Embrace reflects strong support of volunteering and donations as well as family and fellow employees. They designate a special day/week for all offices to volunteer. They will match a donation up to $2500/year. They are consistently giving to the community.
Pros
Many benefits: 401k, health, etc
Cons
Local mgmt is an issue although company as a whole is wonderful. 100% commission
productive kind office.
Processor (Current Employee) –  Washington City, DCJanuary 3, 2018
a good place to work with kind people and truly caring management. Can get very stressful at times but this is more the nature of the industry then an example of the company.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
compensation
Great Place
Marketing Coordinator and Support (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DENovember 16, 2017
I have worked at Embrace for about a year and a half and they people and support staff are amazing. I love the team in Wilmington and the Head office team as well.
Employee and customer focused company.
Closing Manager (Current Employee) –  Middletown, RIAugust 23, 2017
Embrace provides a challenging yet rewarding work environment. Focus on its employees well-being and offers extraordinary benefits for all of its employees.
great family oriented comapny
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FLJuly 18, 2017
I have been with Embrace Home Loans for a year. They took me in knowing nothing about the mortgage business, they have taken their time to train me and let me learn hands on from day one. Everyone is very welcoming and amazing people. Not your typical everyday office of quiet, no laughter, no caring about personal things.
Great company culture, excellent benefits, employees are appreciated
Onboarding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Middletown, RIJuly 13, 2017
Embrace home loans has been nothing but amazing in terms of how they treat their employees. The community feel here is truly one of a kind, and each employee is seen as a person and not just a number. Something that I immediately felt during my first week here was how welcoming and helpful everyone was. Something else that really stood out to me is the amount of employees that have been here for 15-25+ years. This is the first job I have had where I actually look forward to coming to work, so I can see why people stay here so long! It is such a great feeling to be a part of such a caring and positive workplace. The facilities are beautiful and they have a company gym on site along with many other perks! The most enjoyable part of my job is feeling appreciated and valued by the company and employees. I love being able to welcome new employees into Embrace and be a point of contact for any questions or concerns they may have. I am proud to say that I work for a company that truly does care about their employees. Overall amazing company, I would most definitely recommend working here!
Pros
Monthly Awards ceremony, pet insurance, positive working environment/culture, employee appreciation, friendly/caring employees
Cons
N/a
Below Average Culture and Environment
Closing Officer (Former Employee) –  Middletown, RIJune 22, 2017
Below Average Culture and Environment (Former Employee - Middletown RI June 20, 2017
An ok company to work for at best, below average culture and environment to grow as a successful professional. Very little opportunities for growth and advancement. Poor training and support from management and the company.
Cons
Long hours, bad pay
Excellent Culture and Environment
Loan Officer Assistant (Current Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLJune 20, 2017
One of my favorite companies to work for, great culture and great environment to grow as a successful professional. Excellent technology and marketing programs to help you succeed. Excellent support staff and processing team to help you work through problems and other clerical duties.
Competitive, high energy place to work
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Middletown, RIMay 11, 2017
The marketing department I worked in was a bit hectic and disorganized, but overall, this is a good company to work for. The workplace is generally happy, productive and engaging.
Great Company that I have called family for the last 14 years
Mortgage Specialist (Current Employee) –  Newport, RIMay 11, 2017
Achievement. Culture. Compassion. These are some of the traits that I try to demonstrate day in and day out. Embrace has given me an opportunity to help customer reach their financial goal and focus time on my career and family.
Licensing Specialist Intern (Former Employee) –  Newport, RIFebruary 2, 2017
Embrace Home Loans is a great company, fun to work and very professional. Every event is awesome and you meet amazing people.
Pros
Free lunches sometimes
Cons
Maybe take years to grow within the company
Great Company - Great Values
Loan Officer (Current Employee) –  Williamsburg, VAJanuary 24, 2017
Embrace is a company that practices what they preach--they care about both the personal and professional development of ALL of their employees.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Must be independent and willing to jump in feet first
Great people
Associate (Current Employee) –  Newport, RIOctober 17, 2016
I've worked with great people at this company over the last few years. Did have many different changes with managers and desk locations. Good understanding of the company and how procedure works is essential to advance.