Embrace Pet Insurance Employee Reviews

Not worth putting up with immature managers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 18, 2018
Management will be the downfall of this company. Rude, back stabbing, and vindictive behavior in ALL management including HR. Company owner fosters poor behavior. Completely clueless on how to treat employees with respect. Any reviews you see that are positive for this company have been solicited by management to balance the negative reviews.
Pros
Pets in the office
Cons
MANAGEMENT. The new owner is not trustworthy
Be a drone
Claims Administrator (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHJune 3, 2016
Don't have new ideas or try to help anyone or any issue outside of your department. Managers will often ignore your problems or "talk about it in the next meeting." Problems often do not get resolved.
Cons
Managment
Great Company
Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Warrensville Heights, OHFebruary 11, 2016
This company is truly a great one to work for! Although my time there was short & the position I held ended up not being the right fit for me, I have nothing bad to say about Embrace. The workplace culture is so warm & fun - I actually enjoyed going into the office because there was always something positive to look forward to whether it be the pets in the office, LunchOwl lunches, frequent potlucks & breakfasts, happy hour, yoga, etc. Management is very involved with each individual's success & works with anyone who needs the extra help. They are very fair to their departments and make sure to give praise and appreciation to you to assure you, you are an asset to the company. Everyone else is always there if you need help & no one will ever make you feel dumb for asking questions - that's kind of their mantra. The CEO is super friendly and laid-back. She could be firm if needed, but I often found her to be friendly & pleasant to talk to - never made you feel as if you were lower than her on any level. The work itself is monotonous & often tiresome as you're in front of a computer 8 or more hours a day, but the time passed quickly. Benefits are amazing - too many to list so I won't ;). The pay is great & you can work from home twice a week! I will say that for my position, you almost need to be a walking textbook in order to thrive there. If you are a tech & have a base knowledge, but don't know all of the rare conditions or if you're like me, where you were shunned from learning the how's & why's of conditions while working in a hospital, then you probably won't do well there.  more... It's a great place to work, but really know your vet med!!!  less
Pros
Great benefits, CEO & management are on your side, work form home, great pay, culture is awesome
Cons
Long drive for most people, job duties can be boring, adjusters must have extremely good grasp of vet med in order to do ok

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Embrace Pet Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

3.8Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Embrace Pet Insurance Reviews by Location