Embraer Employee Reviews for Aircraft Mechanic

4.4
Ratings breakdown
4.3Pay & Benefits
3.8Job Security & Advancement
Stay away unless really hungry
Aircraft Mechanic A&P (Current Employee) –  Nashville TNFebruary 6, 2013
This Ship has sank only they don't know it yet, or choose to ignore it. A&P (2 years here) at Embraer in Nashville, many years under my belt and Indeed I have seen it all now! Never before Have a witnessed any company so backwards and flat out wrong at 99% of what it does.

~~~~HIGH TURNOVER HIGH TURNOVER HIGH TURNOVER!!!
why? Well because simply they don't care to retain current employees but rather insult them. We do not have a pay scale whatsoever. A "new hire" with little to no experience- green as can be will come in the door a contractor. 90 days later made an offer equal too or better than mechanics with many years working here. NOT an isolated case - Favors are made all the time. We trade cheaper paid experience for a Hire paid rookie. I'm sorry it is hard to believe until you see it happen >750 people in 2 years HIGH TURNOVER! more than a person a day, and this facility is not huge.

~~~~~FAMILY FAVORS FAMILY FAVORS FAMILY FAVORS FAMILY FAVORS!!!!
We love to hire our family members here, mom, dad, brother, sister even the neighbor! Sounds great, except no one holds family members accountable for laziness, FAVORS please hook me up with the great money. NO problem well just make a new title just for you!

~~~~~TRIM THE FAT!!!!!!! OHHH SO MUCH FAT HERE HOLDING US BACK!!!!!!!!
Like I said we'll just make a new spot for you! Doesn't matter if there is no use for an Assistant Principal Supervisor of the Coordination in Hangar 2. How did we get by before? Who cares just walk around really fast and hold your phone to your head. //// You'll be fine here if your a suckup.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
lots

Want to know more about Embraer?

Ask a question