EMD Diamonds

Working at EMD Diamonds: 6 Reviews

United States6 reviews

Good experience.

I was there for 5 years. It was early in my career, and I enjoyed most of my time there until a certain manager came on board. The office was nice and clean; quiet, and mostly hard working. Can't speak for how it is now since it's been so long. But I left because of a particular manager being too micromanaging for my taste. Outside of that, there were some great people there who are still there now. Lots of people there for many years. Great Christmas parties.

Pros

Great location

Cons

Not much room for growth

Pros-hard working company learned a lot

The work environment is good. Everyone is very hardworking. There is lots to learn. The hours are long, the work load is a lot. Very challenging job holds lots of responsibilities.

Fast paced and thrilling job

EMD Diamonds was a very fast paced environment. The typical day involved meeting many established quotas to help reach sales goals. Management was very helpful in working with the sales people to further enhance their craft. I learned that I am a successful sales person. I excelled with my craft and reaped the benefits. The management at EMD had a lot to do with rounding out my sales skills. They took the time to really help me learn and thrive in a highly competitive industry. EMD Diamonds is a family run company and that was directly reflected in the staff and work environment. Going to work was like being with a second family. The hardest part of the job was rejection. I did a lot of prospecting and getting the client to speak to me at times could be difficult. The most enjoyable part of my job was when a client would show me a finished engagement ring and tell me how the gentlemen proposed. Everybody loves a happy story!

Pros

Sales contests with prizes, family environment

Cons

Hard work

Work days will go smooth if daily instructions are followed. Colleagues and peers are helpful when necessary. There is freedom to be unique. New ideas are always welcomed.

Pros

Hard working but laid back environment

Cons

Too much micromanagement

A very goal-oriented environment

The company really invests in you and wants to keep you. The atmosphere and team dynamic is one of the best I've been apart of.

Pros

great team

Cons

too many managers

Great company, nice people

The general environment was amazing, everyone was kind and welcoming. The work was well balanced and everyone worked hard.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EMD Diamonds. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.9Personal Development
3.9Career Opportunities
4.0Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

EMD Diamonds Reviews by Location

Learn about EMD Diamonds in popular locations

EMD Diamonds reviews by popular job title

• EMD Diamonds
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?