Emergency Chiropractic

Emergency Chiropractic Employee Reviews in Phoenix, AZ

Emergency Chiropractic insights

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Inclusive work environment

Busy Chiropractor Office

As a chiropractor's assistant you prepared all the rooms for the patients and checked in and out patients while scheduling their next appointments. You put and took patients off therapy and helping patients with physical therapy exercises.

Pros

long lunch

Cons

poor management, benefits

Negative and full of gossip

Such a negative work environment. Everyone gossip’s about other locations, co workers, patients. Nothing but negative energy and unwelcoming people...

Bad management

To many people who like to stir the pot, rumors, and tons of backstabbing, to include tallle telling, this goes on CONSTANTLY!!! Management at corporate, plays favorites, this place is a revolving door, training new people, to replace, the ones they decided they did not like! (Personality) would not recommend working here, unless you are looking for something, until you find something better! Not much good to say, except the pay check was on time! H.R. should not be your General manager, if you have a problem with the way your being Managed, then to bad!!! At least that what I was told!!! Truthfully, don't like taking my time to write this review, but, I wanted people to know. I finally moved on because, the games, and favoritism!!!

Pros

Pay is on time

Cons

Management, tattling, no appreciation

You will work the off your shoes!!

Don’t expect to get out @ 6pm!! You are asked to stay late sometimes till 8pm! Then they make you clock in late the next day so you don’t get paid for over time!!! You feel very unappreciated which is sad when you like to help people!!! Loads of work and very under paid!! They expect quality employees but want to pay the least amount possible!! People who work their tails off for your company should be paid!

Pros

Like helping people

Cons

No pay && way over worked

Find a nother company

This company is a horrible chiro to work at!! They pay very low and expect busybody 5-star service. No structure with management. EC is the butt of the jokes among other chiros. Better off finding another company where you are compensated fairly or paid more for doing less.

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

Backoffice

I loved working here. You start off turning on machines and making sure rooms are set up for patients. The therapies are fairly easy to learn. Training could've been a bit more in depth but I got the hang of it. Hardest part was spending so much time away from family.

Pros

stable, easy, long lunch

Cons

long day, low pay

Fun Workplace

I enjoyed working with all my staff. We had a good enviroment and everyone got along. All the doctors and admins where awesome. I’ve learned to develop myself more in interacting with people.

fun place to work

I have nothing bad to say about the company. It was a great place to work and I was very sad to have to leave. Everyone is friendly and hard working.

Great place to get work experience

Worked as Office Assistant. The daily tasks would be such as: entering and emailing daily numbers, locating claims and checks. Double checking liens and releases, entering liens and releases into lien program. Entering checks into accounts receivable, balancing and writing into deposit ticket. Answering phones on daily basis and providing customer service. On Mondays, I would fill inventory for the 14 treating clinics through out the valley.

Cons

Short breaks

productive and fun day with patients.

A typical day consists of coming in at 8:00am and turning on all therapies for the morning patients. I learned how to use new EMS machines and also how to do ultra sound on patients. Through out the day we would have to refill ultra sound lotion and make sure the lotion was warm and not cold for our patients. We also did a couple loads of laundry through out the day. The hardest part of the day would be trying to keep up with seeing about 40-50 patients a day, where we would not get a break to rest. But i still loved my job and helping the patients get to a fast recovery. Management at my job i believed to be a little unprofessional and unfair.

Pros

two hour lunch

Cons

unprofessional management

Jobs at Emergency Chiropractic

in Phoenix, AZ
See more jobs

working for this company was demanding, stressful, and i learned more of the basic maintenance duties, such as painting, drywall, plumbing, and

I worked Mon - Friday from 6-2:30. I had eight co-workers that I worked with. I worked by myself most of the time, which was fine. The management appreciated everyone's work, which was the best part of the job. The benefits were okay. The company provided transportation and gas to get to home and to work.

Pros

benefits and a company work vehicle

Cons

no breaks

A good place to work

Worked for this employer for one year, and would have stayed if not for the wage issue. Doing the same job and work as others for a much lower wage. Told I was welcome if I decided to come back, but when I did I was not offered a position again.

Pros

company vehicle

Cons

pay not equal

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emergency Chiropractic. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Emergency Chiropractic Reviews by Location

• Emergency Chiropractic
  • Phoenix, AZ
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?