Emerson Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 892 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Emerson is a diversified global manufacturing and technology company. It offers a wide range of products and services in the areas of network power, process management, industrial automation, climate technologies, and tools and storage businesses. Recognized widely for its engineering capabilities and management excellence, Emerson has approximately 127,700 employees and 240 manufacturing locations worldwide....
Emerson is a diversified global manufacturing and technology company. It offers a wide range of products and services in the areas of network power, process management, industrial automation, climate technologies, and tools and storage businesses. Recognized widely for its engineering capabilities and management excellence, Emerson has approximately 127,700 employees and 240 manufacturing locations worldwide.
You’re seeing all 261 jobs at Emerson because we can’t find any available jobs at Emerson close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 3K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Emerson have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 131 questions about working at Emerson. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Emerson employees.
Insights from 486 Indeed users who have interviewed with Emerson within the last 5 years.
Contract company took care of most of my questions.
Contract company took care of ...
Basically what skills and work I have done
Basically what skills and work...
The basics: Ohm's Law What the components were on a sample schematic. What do each of the components do and how do they operate. What would happen if you took a certain unit out of the circuit, effectively an open circuit on said component, let alone, if it was shorted out. It's basically, the up/down thinking for electronic technicians, Thevenin's theorem, simplifying the circuit. Understanding Kirchoff's laws of voltage and current. Basic electronics is all it is, understanding more complex operations is a big plus, programming PLCs, PICs, embedded systems, etc.; all very beneficial in this job.
The basics: Ohm's Law What t...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Emerson?Published on May 24, 2021