eMoney Advisor Employee Reviews

The work life balance is the best thing about eMoney
Client Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Radnor, PAMarch 27, 2018
Other than the work life balance, the actual job is awful and it’s getting even worse.

When I first started, I was amazed at all the perks and time off they give you; however, I soon realized that if they didn’t give you these perks most people would quit within the first month.

Poor training for very advanced knowledge that they require. You’re basically tech support, administrative support, and a mini version of a financial planner without the pay or training. Being a call rep is an absolute nightmare between the lack of training, micromanaging, ridiculous standards, stress and lack of pay. You’re basically the middle man for every single department and you’re held to insane standards.

Sure they’ll give you beer at “appy” hour, but won’t give you a bathroom break without cutting into your normal break time and God forbid it cuts into your precious stats. Call reps are treated like robots, not human beings. I’ve never been so micromanaged in my life. It’s terrible.

Some of the managers are very immature. They also play favorites. It’s blatant.
Pros
Lots of times off because you need it, free beer sometimes, relaxed dress code
Cons
Everything but what’s listed above
Great place to work with many perks
VP, National Accounts (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PASeptember 3, 2014
It's a great place to work. We were treated very well, and you could tell we were valued. No 2 days were the same, which made for a great, fun and energetic environment. Most of my co-workers were fabulous, and truly enjoyed being there. The fun, laid back culture made the days go by very fast.
Fun and talented group of cowoworkers
Manager, Enterprise Relationship&Lead Generation (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAMarch 15, 2013
The company had a great culture with people who were daily excited about what they do, which was apparent in their demeanor and work ethics.
Pros
free breakfast, special team bonding events, snacks available 24/7, etc...
Cons
for me, the location-- commuting from the city was tough most days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at eMoney Advisor. Our community is ready to answer.

eMoney Advisor Reviews by Location