Empire Insulation

Empire Insulation insights

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to learn new things

Worst company I have ever worked for.

Management has more issues than can be counted. Terrible compensation, only one worker makes good money and the rest of the workers make minimum wage. Production Manager and Senior Estimator do not care about quality of work. They just sit in their office and get mad when a job is not completed when they want. Apart from that when the big bosses show up, management acts like they care and do everything right, but it is just a show. There were some jobs that I was sent to where I would make 90$ for the whole work day, and they get mad that there is not enough production being done. The listing said that the pay would be between 15 and 20 an hour which is a lie because they pay piece rate. The more you do the more you get paid for, but its hard to get the 20 an hour if its something you are brand new too.The only good thing about the job is the other installers, everyone gets along with eachother.

Pros

Coworkers

November 17, 2021
Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience working for us didn’t match your expectations. We would like to learn more about your experience, please feel free to reach out to us at (858) 530-1640 with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share.

Horrible work environment

I've been chastised for going to HR, furthermore management is horrible they gossip about one another and complain to their subordinates about the company. It's ok for management to talk and call one another or be on their personal phones but the CSRs are not allowed to do that. Management is unfair to all the CSRs. There's no Standard Operating Procedures for anything. CEO and Managers are best friends so they will take care of one another.There is nothing to enjoy about this workplace. No proper training, no guidance.

Pros

be able to have my weekends with family

Cons

everything is horrible. work to hard for cheap pay.no training. very unfair company.

Would NOT recommend it!

Very unprofessional and management is the same. I have personally witnessed a lot of unprofessional things and went to the above and HR and nothing was done.HR and management are good friends and retaliate against people that speak up. They don’t care about the employees you can work hard and they will not acknowledge you. They pay is not good, this is not a good place to work at.

never a dull day

It is great been able to help customer get what is needed. I learned to prioritize customer needs. I am able to work under no or very little supervision. Need more man power to serve more customers. working a your own pace.

Management is terrible

Things get too off topic from racial conversations, sexual,political, degrading, disrespectful,intimidating, all that just from management. Management was the entire problem. When you spoke out about feeling treated poorly and feeling bullied and threatened to management you were let go in retaliation.there is no equal pay for the same job everyone is paid differently for the same job. A.so when the owner of company and main bosses came to the office a full show was put on from management they behaved way differently. They pretended they cared and were concerned with the job and employees and the second that owner and main bosses went back to the main office, Turlock managers would talk poorly about the owner and other main bosses. Very unprofessional and two faced bosses. save yourself The trouble apply else where.

Pros

Helping low income families

November 17, 2021

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Empire Insulation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2