EMPLOYEE BENEFITS CORPORATION Employee Reviews

Poor Management
Client Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJune 21, 2018
Management is extremely reactive and lacking in basic employee relations. The pay benefits are average/completive, but not worth the high stress and long hours. The best part was some wonderful co-workers.
Pros
Team members. Benefits
Cons
Management and long hours
Great place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Middleton, WINovember 27, 2018
I love working for employee benefits corporation. They treat you like a valued and appreciated employee and do what they can to help. Mistakes are learning opportunities and growth is readily available for those who want it. The supervisors do not micromanage and the environment is relaxed and friendly. I have never worked in such a great environment before! I highly recommend it.
Pros
Great growth opportunity and relaxed work place
Client Services
Participant Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Middleton, WINovember 13, 2018
Worst company to work for! Supervisors/management don’t care about the employees. All they care about is the company. They have very poor communication with employees and always try to find a way to screw us over to always benefit the company. Very low pay for all the work we have to do. We are treated like robots on the phone. Supervisors don’t understand we all have a life outside of EBC.
Pros
Nothing !
Cons
Everyrhing!
Pathetic
An obstacle to bring in someone else (Former Employee) –  Middleton, WIAugust 4, 2018
Very scheming, especially management. You do not want to subject yourself to this environment.

Descriminatory. Watch your back.

This was a lesson on how humans go wrong.
Pros
A paycheck
Cons
You will definitely have to lower your moral standards
Not My Cup of Tea
HSA/ Benefit Card Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Middleton, WIFebruary 23, 2018
I was not supported as an employee by management, nor by my colleague. The last straw was the lack of work/ life balance. I can't spend my days and nights working without a personal life.
a fast paced work place
Customer Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Middleton, WIOctober 11, 2017
It's an inbound call center that receives calls in regards to FSA, HRA and HSA accounts and others benefits. It's mid size and bustling. Lots of coming and going with employees. Odd rotating summer schedule. Lots of pot lucks.
Pros
Lots of parties and pot lucks
Cons
managment
IT's fine
Participant Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Middleton, WISeptember 25, 2017
Good Place to work, if you get in on the ground floor. Managers play favorites and lie to your face, but they're good looking and will make you think you have a chance with them.
Meh...
Senior Marketing Communication Specialist (Former Employee) –  Middleton, WIOctober 21, 2015
If you like a company where you only need to do the bare minimum to keep from being fired and are surrounded by a bunch of self-important people, this might be the place for you!
Supportive Family Atmosphere
Reimbursement Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Middleton, WIDecember 5, 2013
EBC can be a great place to advance in your career. Employee owned so many employees fee a part of the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EMPLOYEE BENEFITS CORPORATION. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9