Employer Flexible Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Good
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXJune 7, 2018
Worked with Employer Flexible which is a company that places you in company's working part time.
I do not work one on one at there company. They place me in part time jobs to help out with their clients in accounting.
Great Place to Work!
HR Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 9, 2018
I have worked at Employer Flexible on two different occasions for a total of about 5 years. The management team is truly invested in their employees growth and are open to suggestions on day to day operations.

The environment is truly collaborative, relaxed and yet employees go over and beyond what is asked of them because they love what they do.

I would recommend Employer Flexible to anyone, especially new grads looking for a good opportunity.
Politics
HR (Former Employee) –  Cypress, TXJanuary 22, 2018
They don't particularly like you asking questions because it disrupts them in doing their job. You might think you are doing your job well, but they will not tell you until they let you go.

This is an all man/woman for himself/herself company and if they know you are making a mistake then they will not help you.
Pros
Cons
Rude coworkers
Dallas Office was AMAZING
HR Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXNovember 4, 2017
Honestly I️ wish I️ never left my position here. But I️ was young and needed some time to get myself together. The pressure of growth and responsibilities were a lot. The team is amazing, supportive and just all around good people. Great training, great processes for anything.
Pros
Time off, balanced with life, understanding, no micro-management.
Cons
There is a lot of catty behavior from other offices if one office gets to do something they don’t.
Enjoyable and fast-paced environment
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 10, 2016
I started the day by reviewing application for future tenants. I check the available apartment to make sure they are make ready and inspection are done. Completed lease form, agreement and collected rental deposit. I learned how to manage time to meet deadlines, multiple task to complete different project and how to meet sales quotes. Management was very supportive and had a open door policy. My co worker were helpful, dependable and trustworthy. The hardest part was completing all the projects at once. The most enjoyable part about the job was it is professional and fun.
Pros
Free lunch and fun enivornment
Cons
Great work environment and excellent co - workers. Always a joy to go to work due to the fun atmosphere.
Financial Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 17, 2016
Everyday was very fast paced yet I was able to enjoy it. I learned quite a bit about start ups then and the work load could be overwhelming but everyone was willing to chip in to help if they could.
Cut throat company
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 27, 2014
The only thing good that I can say about this company is that they have decent wages. Other than that, they are a deceiving company and will lie to their clients just to make sure they make a buck.
Pros
Pay is decent
Cons
No type of getting you used to their company environment or getting to know clients environment.