Employers Options

Employers Options Employee Reviews

Because this is a hotel business I must sometimes work on days or nights that I would rather be able to enjoy my personal life. I guess this is the same with all hotels. They are flexible about making it possible for me to go to my continuing education classes. Many of the people in top management are new and they are offering better training than I was offered before they came. They are encouraging and make me feel that I can someday get a better job in my hotel. I like working at their Ashville hotel. I want the virus shutdowns to end because I want to go back to work with my friends.
Employers Options is great company to work for!!! The staff is friendly, I get paid on a weekly basis, and they found me jobs quickly. I would recommend this company to anyone trying to find a job.
Willing to work with what I have going on in my personal life. Always making sure I am doing okay, and checking in with me, how work is going and my work related comments.
The pharmacy manager is childish vindictive. Doesn’t distribute work fairly. If you handle your work well she will continue to pile on instead of expecting the team to hold some weight. Has her own warp sense of reality. No good employee stays there. Revolving door of employees .
I enjoy working with the whole staff at Employers Options. They are readily available should I have concerns or questions regarding an assignment and have always tried to place me into positions where I can possibly be hired as a "regular" employee.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
I had a much better experience with Accustaffing services in the Lansdale area. Indeed just floods you with low quality jobs and its up to you to decide. Accustaffing looks for good jobs and lets you decide.
Want your foot in the door in jewelry? They'll hire you with no experience. Be careful of the managers who work there because some of them are evil. Cut your hours if you upset them with no reasons why. No constructive criticism. The company DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU. Even if you make the numbers. It's easy to make money working here if you can sell but this company does not care about you at all. If you have a good manager then this job is really good. The coworkers were awesome. We were like family. It's a highly stressful job trying to meet almost impossible sales goals (its possible... just hard). If you have another job offer, take it. If all else fails, welcome to daniels.
Pros
Commision, coworkers
Cons
Corperate, management, social life is non existant. Employee accounts
I am a 20 year veteran of the US Army and I worked for Military R&R Solutions right after I retired. It was a fun and fast paced environment but I found myself struggling in sales. I believe it was due to the female training manager in charge of my training class that admitted to only halfway training us. I have seen firsthand what this company does for the MIlitary and have benefitted myself from this company by going on 2 cruises. The hardest part of the job for me was working long hours on my feet but I owe that to the Army. I found it very rewarding to help soldiers dream vacations become a reality. I strongly believe in this company and what it does and would recommend it to any of my soldiers and friends.
Pros
helping soldiers on a daily basis
Cons
working holidays
This is a great place to work especially if you need flexible working hours . I am able to work this job while attending college and working two additional jobs ! I get paid here every week direct deposit which is a plus! The work load is light compared to most places, and you always have the ability to change anything you do t like ( location, time, days of the week) I also love that you can pick up and deny shifts at your leisure. Just woke up and have nothing to do for the rest of the day? Call and pick up a shift! Need extra money for something that came up? CALL AND PICK UP A SHIFT! Literally that simple! You get paid weekly so you see what your making right when you need it !
Pros
Pay, flexibility, good field managers and support
I would recommend this job to a lot of people who love working with special adults or kids someone who has the inspiration and patients for things like this. It’s a great job & it teaches you a lot about different people and disabilities that most people aren’t aware of or even heard of. You also get ALOT of hours so u can bond and eat to know who you are working with.
Carshield has changed my life for the better in many ways, socially, financially, and mentally. The managers here aren’t just role models but they are there to help when anything goes on in life. I my self have personally been able to connect with my managers about personal things in life that haven’t been held against me. They have helped me grow into one of the best reps in my department. Without their help I wouldn’t be where I am at right now. I was truly afraid to take the leap of faith of working at a call center, but I am honestly thankfully blessed for being given the oppurtunity to work for this company. They have helped me grow into my true self. They care about all of their eomplpyees and that’s what made me love this job more then any of the ones I have had in the past. Between the competitive atmosphere and the quick routes to promotion through hard work, this company has pushed me not to just stay competitive in the work atmosphere but live a better life style out side of work as well.
Pros
Employees, management, benefits, atmosphere
Responsible for so much work - two jobs worth. Overtime not approved but you're expected to get everything done. Owner is moody and absent a lot of the time.
Pros
Christmas party
Cons
Pay and advancement
NYCBS truly cares about not only the patients they serve but the employees that work hard to render the best quality care. There is much focus and emphasis on making sure employees succeed in their respective roles.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
distance from home
I have worked with Home Services Unlimited for several years, and I have found my employment to be very rewarding and full of opportunities to grow. Everyday is a new challenge and a solid foundation for learning. The owner of the company is very friendly, personable and has an open door policy for all team players. The owner knows all the employees who assist in carrying out the mission statement. She is also aware of the clients that received care from the interdisciplinary staff at HSU. The supervisor and the scheduler of the CNAs/HHAs is very supportive of all the team players in the field, and is always open to suggestions. The main office provides a warm and welcoming atmosphere. HSU is not just a job, it is a hub for all HSU caring angels.
Pros
provides extra learning, warm atmosphere
Cons
Tight parking
Inter-cruises is the worst. Ridiculous high turn over rate. Poor training and poor management. The employees are mostly retired with a “wal-mart” work ethic. Management and leads are frantic and expect you to stand on your feet for the duration of your 5-6 hour shift and will not ensure your break has been taken. They give you food and left overs as your “good job today to excuse their lack of professionalism and treatment. Training is literally 2 days. They will put you to work then yell at you when you make a mistake. Leads contradict one another and management staff is predominantly Hispanic with hard to understand accents. Not worth $9.50 an hour. The only plus is getting the $130 paycheck every Friday. The most positive thing from this place that I received is knowing my worth. If your going through a tough time keep it for as long as you have too. Other than that do what you have to and leave.
Pros
Paid on a weekly basis
Cons
No breaks, standing for over 6 hours
I have been cooking for 38 years. The asticou was the best job I've ever hadI've worked at hotels on the four corners of the country presently I am chef de tournant at a famous hotel number one rated in Florida number 7 rated in the country and 42nd in the world however I cannot wait to get back to the asticou this coming season
Pros
Your opinions and ideas are listened to and considered, positive motivation, management crew they treat you like family
Cons
Only thing I could think bad about the asticou was that it gets cold in October
Laid-back atmosphere, a great place to learn and work with good group of guys, a family atmosphere were everyone respect one another. And most of all you can fair living.
Pros
Convenient work schedule
Cons
Convenient work schedule
Come in to work work at your own pace fun environment on time pay raises and holiday pay it's a good paying job n I have a good team with me n we get the job done
The school provides an unhealthy work environment for their staff not to mention the management lacks communication and professionalism. The teachers get scrutinized for every little indiscretion. Instead of communicating effectively with the staff about improvements or misunderstandings they make assumptions and accusations about who you are as a teacher. The teachers are required to meet demanding expectations all while working under an inflexible schedule, as if that wasn't stressful enough instead of treating their teachers as professionals who deserve respect and already know what their responsibilities are they make it challenging for you to work freely in your classrooms. You will be subjected to work under a microscope while having to prove your worth as an educator. Instead of being defined by your efforts on how you teach and care for these children the teachers are unfairly assessed by managements misguided thoughts and ideas of what a teacher is supposed to be. The teachers get told when and how to do their responsibilities all while being under the pressure of working with inflexibility from management. Each teacher and class is different therefore it is unrealistic to think that all children should learn and be taught the same way. Instead of communicating with the teachers about the best possible solution you are constantly being judged and criticized from management who have a limited understanding of what it takes to be a classroom teacher and wouldn't even last 15 minutes in these classrooms.
Pros
Pay is average, workers get paid time off for holiday
Cons
Unethical behavior from management, and stressful work environment
Working for Employers Options on temp assignments is a great way to get your foot in the door at a business. A lot of the jobs will hire you on full-time if you prove yourself an asset, which then gives you the potential to work your way from the bottom up inside that company.
I do not like to be lied to! This company has many adds online that states it free but after you fill out lots of info for a job then they want to charge you to place the job add. I put that I wanted to spend $0 dollars to place my job listing but it stated that it that there was a $5daily fee
  1. Employee Reviews