Employment Solutions Inc Employee Reviews

4.3
Ratings breakdown
Great workplace culture and management
Community Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYFebruary 5, 2018
Employement Solutions is a great place to work. The atmosphere is like family and communication is enjoyable. The most difficult part of the job is consistent work hours. I work as an independent contractor and clients can cancel last minute for any reason which leave gaps in work schedule leading to loss of financial opportunity.
great temp service
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Russellville, ARDecember 12, 2016
i have worked on and off for them for years, they are very nice people and have always worked with me very hard to find me a position that works best for me.
good school
Maintenance technician (intern) (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYNovember 14, 2015
good school learned a lot about building trades, carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, and lots more. great place for hands on training
They were great
Intern (Former Employee) –  Lexington KYAugust 18, 2015
They were really really great and pretty freaking awesome. I liked them a whole lot. They were really great.i liked working with them very much
Productive ,keeps u working
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAMarch 12, 2015
It's a great place that provides you a variety of experience with different jobs, they move u around alot. I really cant say too much about permanent position because like i said u get moved around alot, but they sure can find u a job if u just tring to make some cash for a couple of weeks.
Director of Employment Solutions
DIVISION DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYNovember 19, 2014
I started this division from the beginning. We did a good job starting this division on a limited budget against many for profit long established employment agencies. I relocated to be with family.
Usually no than a month out of work.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COJanuary 23, 2013
Satisfactory. Learned how to accomplish more tasks of different variety. Your asking me like they are a single company? Yes. A temporary employment company. I work till the assignment ends. Or get hired on full-time. So in all honesty, i am currently unemployed.
Slow pace of work
ASSEMBLER / FORKLIFT DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJuly 20, 2012
Started at 8 am . Usually picking up parts from different stores. Cleaning shop. Assisting mechanics
Busy Office Setting
Receptionist (Intern) (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYMarch 22, 2012
Perform essential front office duties for a busy three-company office. Providing excellent phone service by answering, screening and routing callers to a variety of extensions using multi-line phone systems. Greeted and assisted visitors to various divisions of the company.