Empower U Employee Reviews for Clinician
United States2 reviews
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 20 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Empower U is the best place I have ever worked for. I have worked in various settings before transitioning with Empower U. My favorite part of working with this organization is the management. They understand the importance of respecting, appreciating and supporting their employees. The leadership is great, you learn a lot from the supervisors due to their knowledge and not afraid to share it. They are reliable and there are no surprises. They all have great communication skills and want to see their employees grow. There are a lot of opportunities to grow within the company.
The appreciation is shown through all of the team building parties and activities.
Too much paperwork for the pay. Flexibility with the hours. Not useful for clinicians looking for traditional clinical work and practice. More useful for part-time supplemental income. Inconsistency in communication across departments.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Empower U reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Empower U. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 20 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Empower U
- How would you describe the pace of work at Empower U?2 people answered
- What is the average pay for clinician?2 people answered
- What is Empower U sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Empower U, what would be the reason?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Empower U? What are the steps along the w…One person answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Empower U? How many vacation days do you get per year?One person answered
- How much do they pay behavior assistants?
See all questions and answers
Career recommendations for Clinician
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more
Explore related careers in US