Empower U Employee Reviews for IIC
United States3 reviews
Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 20 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Great company, work related stress is minimal, and management is supportive and laid back. Working with the families is very fun and fulfilling. You get to make your own schedule and job is very autonomous.
Part time so lack of benefits
I love working with this agency! The job itself is very rewarding and fulfilling. Management deffinately listens to your career goals and helps you grow. There is always someone available to help with any questions or support. They are one of the few companies that I have worked for in this field that I actually feel appreciated and they show you that you are valuable to their agency. The office itself is very cool and hip and everyone on their management team is positive and helpful. Hours are flexible and it is overall a great job!
Flexibility, fun team to work with, pay is great for part-time work.
Evening hours-which works better for me!
I worked there for over a year and it has been disorganized since the day I came aboard. No improvements, just constant change of management. The cases are there, but a lot of them are DD youth and they push them on you even if you tell them you are not qualified. Very money focused and less quality professionalism geared towards sincerely helping families. If you do decide to work there, do your own homework regarding ethical and legal matters because they don't care about employees, even though you are the one making them money.
A lot of available IIC work
No benefits, 1099 employee even for those that are not LPC or LCSW, poor and disrespectful management
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
See more Empower U reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Empower U. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 20 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Empower U
- How would you describe the pace of work at Empower U?2 people answered
- What is the average pay for clinician?2 people answered
- What is Empower U sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Empower U, what would be the reason?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Empower U? What are the steps along the w…One person answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Empower U? How many vacation days do you get per year?One person answered
- How much do they pay behavior assistants?
See all questions and answers
Career recommendations for IIC
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more