Empower U

Empower U Employee Reviews for Therapist

Therapist3 reviews
United States3 reviews
EmpowerU takes the time to assign cases to clinician's based on skill and not simply availability. Prior to a youth and/or family being assigned management personally calls you to discuss the case with you and determine if it is a good fit. Management frequently checks in to see how you are doing and if you have any concerns. You are encouraged within the agency to advance your career whether it be by getting clinical supervision for licensing hours or obtaining a certification to do more within the agency. The only downfalls are that you don't get to know your coworkers well as you are in the field and if you happen to be assigned to the same family as another employee you tend to only speak on the phone and there are no benefits due to being an independent contractor.
Pros
Excellent Pay, Clinical Feedback, Supportive Environment
Cons
No benefits
This company has given me the tools and support to become a better professional as well as social worker! The staff communicates well even when you work remotely and are always kind and there for you!
Pros
Compensation, flexibility with schedule, professional staff
Cons
I started Empower U as a fee-for-service IIC. They pay better than other agencies but what really drew me to stay at Empower U is their culture, team, and flexibility. From the Founder down to Core Staff, everyone has been amazing. Empower U is not only willing invest in their employees by offering good pay but wants to invest in their families by continually to grow the quality of its staff. Empower U is willing to provide trainings and help you grow as a clinician by sending you referrals that you want to work with. I was offered to work full-time and this culture still maintained. Although I was unable to maintain full-time status due to my school responsibilities, Empower U was so understanding in having me go back to fee-for-service. I have not only learned a lot from the clients I serve under Empower U but also from their culture. You won't regret working here!
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Empower U. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3
4.3
4.2
4.4
Empower U Reviews by Location
Career recommendations for Therapist
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more