EmpRes Healthcare Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 451 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
About the company
- CEOBrent Weil, President & CEO50%approve of Brent Weil, President & CEO's performance
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenue$100M to $500M (USD)
- Headquarters4601 NE 77th Avenue, Suit...
At EmpRes Healthcare, we are privileged to work alongside the most giving of healthcare providers and to care for the most vulnerable members of society – including victims of violence, hatred, and discrimination. As a company, we reject all forms of intolerance. At over 5,300 employee-owners strong, we are committed to ensuring that the skilled nursing, assisted living, independent living, home health, hospice, and home care providers under our umbrella continue to be a safe place for all peopl...
At EmpRes Healthcare, we are privileged to work alongside the most giving of healthcare providers and to care for the most vulnerable members of society – including victims of violence, hatred, and discrimination. As a company, we reject all forms of intolerance. At over 5,300 employee-owners strong, we are committed to ensuring that the skilled nursing, assisted living, independent living, home health, hospice, and home care providers under our umbrella continue to be a safe place for all people to provide and receive care.
The health of every community we serve must be measured by how we care for and treat our neighbors. I believe this starts with mutual respect for one another and valuing our differences.
EmpRes remains dedicated to a culture and environment that is welcoming, inclusive, and safe for everybody. We are proud to have a workforce that includes different races, ethnicities, backgrounds, cultures, sexual orientation, gender, and disability status. Together, we have an opportunity to play a leading role in healing each of the communities we serve. By embracing change, and walking forward arm-in-arm, we have the opportunity to make a real difference. To make this happen, we must remain committed to being part of the solution.
As always, I stand in awe of our EmpRes Family’s humanity, skill, dedication, bravery, and innovation. Please stay safe and keep on loving your neighbors, residents, and fellow owners.
President & CEO
Explore EmpRes Healthcare
You’re seeing all 272 jobs at EmpRes Healthcare because we can’t find any available jobs at EmpRes Healthcare close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Browse jobs by location
Salary estimated from 6.7K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Food Preparation & Service
Community & Social Service
Employees at EmpRes Healthcare have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
Rating is calculated based on 621 reviews and is evolving.
What would you say about your employer?
Questions and answers
People have asked 76 questions about working at EmpRes Healthcare. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from EmpRes Healthcare employees.
Insights from 220 Indeed users who have interviewed with EmpRes Healthcare within the last 5 years.
If your have your nursing license that’s all you need !
If your have your nursing lice...
8 hour video for orientation
8 hour video for orientation ...
None were asked at the time.
None were asked at the time. ...
Common questions about EmpRes Healthcare
EmpRes Healthcare locations
What's being discussed at EmpRes Healthcare?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
People also viewed
- EmpRes Healthcare