EmpRes Hillsboro Health and Rehabilitation Center Careers and Employment
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant in Hillsboro, OR 97124
on December 11, 2018
It is a desent company to work for. The mangmant is all right but sometimes lower level employes are ignored. Though the residents are great and there is a very copartive inverment. Most days you will be giveing esdidents showers, feeding, and helping them to activites.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant in Hillsboro, OR
on August 30, 2019
hillsboro health and rehab was a terrible place to work at. there was so much stress that came with this job. they are so understaffed and the management here is horrible.
Reading and Following Care plans per resident in Hillsboro, OR
on November 3, 2018
they are under new management now so I do not know how it is working there now. I hope that things are better now that they have new management. I enjoyed working with the residents and some of the people that worked there
OTR in Oregon
on January 17, 2017
Clinical excellence. Great outcomes with a very high patient satisfaction and success rate. The company itself has provided me with assistance when I had a medical emergency.
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- EmpRes Hillsboro Health and Rehabilitation Center