en fuego

Working at en fuego: 6 Reviews

United States6 reviews

N/a

It was ok but honestly with the hourly wage I was making and how far they had me drive out of town to where the job was, wasn't enough if you ask me esp with wear and tear that all those miles on a daily put on your vehicle the price of gas isn't cheap either.

Great place to start as employee

Overall was very welcoming and I felt I learned a lot in my position there where everyone was willing to help out and made sure you learned everything to your comfort level.

en fuego insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
  • Trust in colleagues
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

It was great for labor position

But after I started doing everything else my boss was doing and doing it well for more than 3 week and my pay did not increase I felt robbed I asked my boss for a raise and he never did it

Basic

Not enough work, other then that its a good company. Before I left the company I was framing KB homes out in saddlebrooke its a far ride and for what I was making wasn't cuting it for gas.

Poor management

Not a good place to work. That is why they shut down not more than a year after they opened. I got treated fairly, but was not paid accordingly. Don't recommend working there.

day at work

every day was a hard working day. i learned most of my skills at enfuego . my management was a smart worker ,everyone looked out for each other hardest part of that job was working for long periods of time . the best part of the job is finishing the job.

Pros

great teams

Cons

dust storms

Ask a question about working or interviewing at en fuego. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about en fuego in popular locations

• en fuego