Enable Midstream Partners Employee Reviews

Good Company
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 1, 2018
Only worked there for 9 months, not much to give a review on. They were in a transition when I was there from Enogex to Enable Midstream. Many changes were taking place at that time with employees, management and merging with Centerpoint.
Was a good place to work, then merger caused company to relocate my group
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LADecember 20, 2017
Was a great company to work for before we merged to create Enable. Merger became basically a takeover and people from our legacy company took big layoffs, then mass office moves.
Pros
Good Company before merger but got worse afterwards
Cons
Upper management wasn't great
Poor management leads to uncertain working environment
Sr. Environmental Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 13, 2017
Enable Midstream has poor communication regarding the direction of the company as a whole from the top down. This poor communication leads to uncertainty in the work place and a feeling of uneasiness throughout the offices. As a result, expectations are not clearly defined and the results intended are never met.

Most of the people who work for Enable are great, and this is definitely the best aspect of the company. Unfortunately, with each day less and less of those wonderful people are working there.
A day at Enable Midstream
IT Desktop/Field Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 30, 2017
- Check ticketing system for work orders/tickets to be resolved for the day.
-I learned how to work on Field sites.
- Management was flexible and personable. Friendly and motivate.
- workplace culture is positive and together like a family.
- Trying to get more equipment to help out our customers and the demands of growth in the company.
- Working with my teammates and visiting with customers.
work environment
Senior Commodity Manager (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 28, 2017
great place to work, management is very hands on. The workplace culture is excellent. The most hardest part of the job is working in cubes. The most enjoyable is working with great people.
Pros
great salary
Cons
geographic location
Love my job until.....
Environmental & Safety Specialist IV (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LASeptember 18, 2016
Made a major career move going to Enable and planned to make it my last move. Within six months of making the move, there was a company wide 10% lay-off. Corporate office decided to consolidate 3 states into one office in OKC. So it came down to "move to OKC or find another job". Its been more than a year since the lay-off and I'm still trying to find a job.
Pros
excellent salary, benefits, time-off, great co-workers
Cons
shady management, lack of reliable upper management
Easy company to work for
MAOP Validation (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAAugust 12, 2016
The Company works with you to make sure you are trained in the correct procedures for your job. Its a business that you feel relaxed in doing your job.
Integrity
Lead Optimization Engineer, PLSO (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 1, 2016
Excellent company. The people are very friendly, easy to work with and make a good team. Programs and goals and objectives are solid.
Executive Secretary (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 27, 2015
New company, struggling. Light at the end of the tunnel but with gas prices as they are, it's further away than I'd like. At my current position, no room for advancement and pay raises are scarce.
No Comment
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 15, 2015
No Comment on this company as our Tulsa location was sadly and suddenly closed. Enjoyed the different personalities I worked with and we had beautiful offices.

Want to know more about Enable Midstream Partners?

Ask a question
Engineering & Construction Analyst (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 13, 2015
What I like most about this company is that it always provides chances to learn for employee's career development, such as group/department cross trainings, suppliers lunch & learn, etc..
Professional
Controls Engineering Manager (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 22, 2015
Professional teams and good relations with co-workers with a balanced approach to work and home relations.
I would give a thumbs up for this company.
Good people to work with
Lead Communications Partner (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 16, 2015
Great work environment and very professional communications leadership. Was able to learn several new internal communications techniques strategies. Management is very supportive of work-life balance.
Productive environment
Training Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Shreveport, LAMarch 17, 2015
Really can put my talents in training to use here. Good people in a relaxed environment. Management has some lapses in judgment and policy.
Spin off of 2 Natural Gas Co. Many empty promises. 250 people laid off
CLERK (Current Employee) –  Shreveport, LAFebruary 27, 2015
Thought I was blessed in my forever job. Worked hard, great people then the new company was formed and all promises were broken. Too many great people lost their job.
Fun place to work
Lead Project Manager - Engineer (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 19, 2015
Awesome environment that offer room for professional growth. My typical day at work begins at 6:00am and ends 5:30pm. Management offers lots of flexibility and teams do not get bogged down with over analysis of processes.
Pros
Progressive
Cons
Lots of travel
Administrative Specialist (Current Employee) –  Monroe, LAOctober 20, 2014
Very productive environment. Worked a lot with the Louisiana Commissioner and the President and CEO of CenturyTel. Lots of to learn every day. I enjoyed my co workers.
Good Company to work for
Operations and Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Northwest ArkansasMarch 9, 2014
Great place to work.
Everyone is treated as a part of the organization
excellent benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enable Midstream Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.2Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

3.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Enable Midstream Partners Reviews by Location