Enable Midstream Partners Employee Reviews

Great place to work with a great culture
Sr Manager Measurement Analytics & Balancing (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 25, 2018
Great leadership and culture. Good work life balance. The company invests in their employees. Co-workers treat each other with respect and has a family feel.

Love working here.
Pros
Respect and transparance
Cons
Have to pay for garage parking, No policy on working remotely.
Great company with a great culture. Tremendous benefits.
Sr. E&C Project Controls Analyst (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 5, 2018
Great company with a great culture. Enable Midstream is a growing company and really appreciates hard work. There's a great work/life balance and very good benefits.
Work
Tax Accountant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 1, 2018
In general the overall aspect of the company is good but there are many managers and directors that are hard to work for. Many are very much micromanagers. They promote work life balance but get on to you for being out with your kid. Promised many things during my interview and very little have been delivered on,
Pros
matching 401K
Cons
micromanaging
good company with good benefits
Electrical/ Instrumentation Tech (Current Employee) –  Waskom, TXJune 13, 2018
work is not hard but very routine. good 401 k and health benefits. pay is decent and competitive with market. day to day job duties are routine for the industry.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
low level management
Sr. Measurement Analyst (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK 73102June 12, 2018
Ability to work independently and make practical decisions to improve processes. I learned all aspects of the natural gas industry. I was given many opportunities to travel to field locations to observe operations at meter sites. Many training opportunities provided over the years to include Microsoft Office, Gas Measurement specific software and self improvement training classes. Great culture of teamwork and common goals. Management has improved over the years. Most stressful part of the job was the end of month deadlines, potential problems that were out of the control of field technicians or office analysts but it was a good challenge to face, work through and meet the deadlines. Enjoyed my co-workers and my job.
Pros
Good Benefits/ Competitive Pay
Cons
Unpredictable Oil & Gas Industry
Good Company
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 1, 2018
Only worked there for 9 months, not much to give a review on. They were in a transition when I was there from Enogex to Enable Midstream. Many changes were taking place at that time with employees, management and merging with Centerpoint.
Great Place, Great Benefits
Senior Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 2, 2018
Safety is key, Great atmosphere, Overall team spirit and willingness to promote moral for all employees. Location was perfect for a daily commute. All and All a great place to work.
Pros
Free sodas
Cons
Solitude is a must
Was a good place to work, then merger caused company to relocate my group
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LADecember 20, 2017
Was a great company to work for before we merged to create Enable. Merger became basically a takeover and people from our legacy company took big layoffs, then mass office moves.
Pros
Good Company before merger but got worse afterwards
Cons
Upper management wasn't great
Poor management leads to uncertain working environment
Sr. Environmental Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 13, 2017
Enable Midstream has poor communication regarding the direction of the company as a whole from the top down. This poor communication leads to uncertainty in the work place and a feeling of uneasiness throughout the offices. As a result, expectations are not clearly defined and the results intended are never met.

Most of the people who work for Enable are great, and this is definitely the best aspect of the company. Unfortunately, with each day less and less of those wonderful people are working there.
A day at Enable Midstream
IT Desktop/Field Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 30, 2017
- Check ticketing system for work orders/tickets to be resolved for the day.
-I learned how to work on Field sites.
- Management was flexible and personable. Friendly and motivate.
- workplace culture is positive and together like a family.
- Trying to get more equipment to help out our customers and the demands of growth in the company.
- Working with my teammates and visiting with customers.

Want to know more about Enable Midstream Partners?

Ask a question
work environment
Senior Commodity Manager (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 28, 2017
great place to work, management is very hands on. The workplace culture is excellent. The most hardest part of the job is working in cubes. The most enjoyable is working with great people.
Pros
great salary
Cons
geographic location
Love my job until.....
Environmental & Safety Specialist IV (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LASeptember 18, 2016
Made a major career move going to Enable and planned to make it my last move. Within six months of making the move, there was a company wide 10% lay-off. Corporate office decided to consolidate 3 states into one office in OKC. So it came down to "move to OKC or find another job". Its been more than a year since the lay-off and I'm still trying to find a job.
Pros
excellent salary, benefits, time-off, great co-workers
Cons
shady management, lack of reliable upper management
Easy company to work for
MAOP Validation (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAAugust 12, 2016
The Company works with you to make sure you are trained in the correct procedures for your job. Its a business that you feel relaxed in doing your job.
Integrity
Lead Optimization Engineer, PLSO (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 1, 2016
Excellent company. The people are very friendly, easy to work with and make a good team. Programs and goals and objectives are solid.
Executive Secretary (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 27, 2015
New company, struggling. Light at the end of the tunnel but with gas prices as they are, it's further away than I'd like. At my current position, no room for advancement and pay raises are scarce.
No Comment
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 15, 2015
No Comment on this company as our Tulsa location was sadly and suddenly closed. Enjoyed the different personalities I worked with and we had beautiful offices.
Engineering & Construction Analyst (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 13, 2015
What I like most about this company is that it always provides chances to learn for employee's career development, such as group/department cross trainings, suppliers lunch & learn, etc..
Professional
Controls Engineering Manager (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 22, 2015
Professional teams and good relations with co-workers with a balanced approach to work and home relations.
I would give a thumbs up for this company.
Good people to work with
Lead Communications Partner (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 16, 2015
Great work environment and very professional communications leadership. Was able to learn several new internal communications techniques strategies. Management is very supportive of work-life balance.
Productive environment
Training Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Shreveport, LAMarch 17, 2015
Really can put my talents in training to use here. Good people in a relaxed environment. Management has some lapses in judgment and policy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enable Midstream Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

3.3InHerSight Score

3.2Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

3.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight