Enablx
Happiness rating is 60 out of 100

Enablx Employee Reviews

United States89 reviews

contestpartyholidaycenterminutequestionbreaktraining

Convenient to work from home, responsive management.

The company has great management that is incredibly responsive to issues, but the pay should be much more. Also, the unrelenting calls can be stressfull.

Pros

Remote work, responsive, understanding management

Cons

Low pay, call center stress

Great place to work!

This was my first remote work from home job. Most companies wouldn't take a second look at me due to no experience working remotely. I was super nervous starting but my trainers made me feel comfortable. They teach you everything you need to know and don't just try and make you cram it all in at once. The pay is great, you get a set schedule, and paid holidays even before your 90 days is up..as long as your not currently training of course..All-in-all a great place to work!

Pros

Great compensation, set schedule, paid holidays, paid birthday off

Cons

Not a fan of the 2 ten minute and 2 five minute breaks, lunch is still 30 which is no big issue. Other than that really no cons

Enablx insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks
  • General feeling of work happiness

Good place to work for

Awesome supervisory team. The training experience is very supportive and even after training they are always available to help you. Willing to work around your schedule when necessary.

Literally the nicest people I've ever worked with!!

Everyone is super nice and super helpful! The training is very thorough but if you don't understand something or don't feel ready to engage, they will work with until you do. It's all about teamwork, each department is always willing to help another one out. If you do the work promotion is available. It's nice to finally not dread going to work!

Pros

Super flexible with your schedule needs.

Cons

Benefits could be bettee

Great Place to Work

Very fair pay and benefits, employees are respectful, supportive and helpful. I've learned a lot at this job. It feels good to be able to help people and this job has taught me a lot.

Great team to work with!

I love the flexibility of being able to work remotely for Enablx. Management is very welcoming, does a great job with training, and provides the resources you need to learn and do the job well.Like any customer service job, sometimes it can be stressful with high call volume and unhappy customers, but the Enablx team is very supportive and works together to help each other in those situations.

Pros

Remote flexibility, training, supportive management

Overall pretty good

With this team I learned fairly quick and easily all the required information. They're very patient, understanding and helpful! I have been here almost a year and have grown in the company greatly, everyone is very nice and I am very happy with this position! Over all pretty good.

Pros

perfect attendance awards

Okay job.

It was a good job but not a career job .I wish the managers would not have favorites. It was a pleasure working with them for the time being. Also be careful with asking fir days off even when you are sick.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

No days off

If I could give this company zero stars I would.

Company treats its employees like children. They care little about work life balance despite knowing how stressful the actual work can be. Very high call volume and seconds between calls can be extremely stressful when almost every customer is unhappy. Yet if you go a minute or two over your unpaid break time you are expected to give it back which is beyond annoying. They claimed they were going to improve on employee benefits, holidays, pay etc however I have seen no evidence of this. Unpaid lunches and breaks is almost unheard of in today’s working world yet that’s Enablx. I was so happy the day I got a new job. I would recommend avoiding working here cause it’s terrible pay, highly stressful and poor management. Not a good combination. Overall a depressing place to work. Have more confidence in yourself and look elsewhere.

Pros

Option to work remote. Health care/401k. Daily contest.

Cons

No work-life balance, terrible pay in a high stress job, advancement is a joke, they treat employees like children, overall a sad sad place to work

Horrible

Terrible work environment Managers are low class and unprofessional Average pay and over worked Do not apply to this job. You will be extremely unhappy with the work environment.

Great working Environment

I love working for this company! There are so many wonderful things I can say! Super supportive and understanding. I have been with this company little over a year now and I feel this is my HOME! This is where I belong! When I need a day switched or off they accommodate me in everyway they can, When there is a family emergency they understand and allow me to leave no questions asked. The managers always follow up and check in with you when your not feeling well to see how your doing. This company is the best by far I have worked for! I could not ask for a better bunch of people to work with friendly, caring and supportive! All the managers are kind and understanding. Even the big boss shows his appreciation and acknowledges you for your hard work!

Pros

always extra hours

Cons

too short of lunch

Very Productive Workplace

No complaints here..very productive, always learning and fun environment.. Management is understanding and always willing to assist with customer service..It's a team environment..

Pros

Contests and Overtime

Cons

Pay could be a bit more

Ask for more money

They pay what they paid over 20 years ago. Not worth the headache unlessYou ask for more money off the bat. Companies pay them a decent amount to support their products, they should be paying their employees a better salary.

Great colleagues, so-so procedure

Tasks aren't difficult but it can get overwhelming when the queues are full. Disagree with some policy procedures but they usually make sense if you think about them enough or have them explained properly.

Horrible.

Discrimination against lgbtq. And just a horrible company to work for. Don't do it. They don't follow covid guide lines either and force you to work in the office or they consider it quitting.

Pros

None.

Cons

Management and everything else

This job challenges me to be the best i can be.

This job out of all the jobs I've had is my personal favorite. I've never been in such a positive work environment before. The job is always challenging me and teaching me new things. That's what I like about a job the fact that I can always learn something new. I've been working here for eight months and while sometimes dealing with customer service I feel slightly stressed. These employees are amazing they're always teaching me new things the pay is great. The hours are great it's not the same schedule at various. I can honestly say this is my favourite job I've ever worked. I would also recommend this job to anyone who looks four challenges an education in new things. This job gives me a sense of accomplishment I've never felt before. And all of my co-workers constantly Build Me Up which is great.

Pros

Positive people. Great pay. Learning all the time. Daily contests to win prizes.

Cons

Sometimes customers take their frustrations out on you by yelling.

A great option for for the people with the right mindset

The possibility of working from home was the main attraction for me to join the company and they gave the work from home option exactly how they stated during the interview. The management is great! They are very friendly and will help when I ask. I always felt included in that place. The rest of the things like break time, lunch time, time between calls etc are similar to any call centre I have worked at, if not a little better than a few others. I did not experience any favouritism. I have always interacted with the supervisors and got my questions answered from day 1. Knowing help is right there if I ask keeps me less nervous when I am stuck or handling unique cases. The 1st 2 weeks are crazy for anyone! But the training was great and the work became easy for me as time went by. Some customers are unhappy. I make them aware that I am following company’s policy and trying to help them. Most of the times it’s the inconvenience that makes them irate, not me. I would usually get 1 upset customer out of 100 plus cases. Staying compassionate has helped me. It can be the right job for the people with the right personality. Customer service might not be for everyone. I can be very compassionate to people and their situation, but I can never push anyone towards a sale. So Enablx works great for me as there is no sale involved. The only thing that is not the best here would be the pay. Pay could have been a little better for the employees not to look at other alternatives. In short, if you are able to talk happily for hours, like to solve issues, and take pride -

Only improving as time goes on

over the 3 years ive worked here, things have only improved. first they redid the floorplan, slightly, made it easier to get questions answered and get help if needed, held various events to show employee appreciation, and more. the hardest part of the job would probably be dealing with some of the people calling in, they can be upset and unreasonable, it happens in any call center. so be ready for that. management is helpful, friendly, and understanding. as long as you're not trying to abuse sick days/call outs they'll understand, things happen. they've also moved to get people working from home part of the week, which has been great. recently they've also done an amazing job dealing with the corona issue that's popped up.

Worst job I ever had

I wish I'd never applied to Enablx. This was by far the worst job I've ever had. The management is terrible and often rude when you ask them questions. The HR representative is rude and standoffish, though most of the upper staff is. Training is subpar and super quick, and then they just throw you in the field. Customers are rude, which is to be expected and is not controlable, but makes the job miserable nonetheless. You get at most 10 seconds in between each call, there's absolutely no down time save for breaks. You get two ten minute breaks, two five minute breaks, and a 30 minute lunch. The job is often infantilizing, as you are not allowed to have anything at your desk, even on unusually slow days. Not having phones is understandable, but you are not allowed to have anything at your desk. You also have to ask to go to the bathroom. Managers definitely play favorites, and while my co-workers were nice enough, there is barely any time to get to know anyone. Your likelihood of moving up in the company is slim to none. The only good part of the job is that it offers health insurance, but for the pay and the entire job as a whole, you'd be better off working somewhere else that offers health insurance. It's not worth it.

I've been with enablx for quite a while already, when started I took training classes, it very little time to learn all that you need to learn, but you don’t really learn until your are in action, i’m still learning new things because everyday is a learning day. A typical day is busy, it a very fast pace environment but fun, yeah customers can be tough, irritating and get on your nerves but if not patience or humble to understand that they are humans just like you, then not the job for you. I‘ve learned how to multitask, and specially my head if full or much more info that I learned that has made me a more handy person, it is helpful when you’re a woman and there is not a man around to help. I’ve had the ability to grow my skills and be more proactive. A busy day definitely makes the time go by fast and whenever you realize you are already getting ready to go home. Every day we have contest where we win gift cards, we have parties thru out the year, everyone if friendly, I have had the chance to meet lot of people and make friends there. Management is great and very understanding and worries about their employees, especially during hard times, just like the ones we are going thru now with covid-19. The CEO made everything possible to make all the employees no exception to work remotely because everyone is as important and essential as he is to the company. I’m very happy to be working for the company and very thankful to the management for all that I have learned and for their support in every way. Overall, a great place to work at, which is why I am still here!

Pros

Fun, friendly, great management

Cons

Needs better raises, 20 cents is not enough

Working to help the employee, and the customer.

Job provides proper training to assist the best way possible to handle calls. The information learned can be applied to you personal life which can be helpful. Feeling comfortable with Gas and Electricity not only helped me, but it helped me become a "handy-person" for me and my family. Management provides options and suggestions for upset customers. Relief from this includes massage chairs and a consistent upbeat/party-celebratory atmosphere in the call center. Stongly recommend for determined/focused indivuals.

Common questions about Enablx

Answered by current and former employees at Enablx

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enablx. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.6
InHerSight Score
1.5Personal Development
3.1Career Opportunities
3.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare Enablx with

Learn about Enablx in popular locations

• Enablx