Encadria Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Great Company
Client Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Diboll, TXApril 17, 2018
Since I started working Encadria Staffing Solutions I have learned so much and overall the experience has been great! The environment is supportive and an open-door management policy is in place. There is a healthy level of stress in the role and it truly is a team effort to recruit and source the top talent. Recruiters aren't encouraged to compete with one another, but rather assist others when help is requested. The culture is focused around a Market-Based Management policy which rewards characteristics including integrity, compliance, humility and customer focus
A New Take on Staffing
Client Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 13, 2018
I've worked with Encadria Staffing Solutions for two years now overall the experience has been great! The environment is supportive and an open-door management policy is in place. There is a healthy level of stress in the role and it truly is a team effort to recruit and source the top talent. Recruiters aren't encouraged to compete with one another, but rather assist others when help is requested. The culture is focused around a Market-Based Management policy which rewards characteristics including integrity, compliance, humility and customer focus. There is a lot of room to learn about other industries since there is not one specific industry Encadria aims to staff for. You can hire graphic designers, machine operators, safety managers, and accountants in any given week. Annual reviews are administered and bonuses/raises are based entirely on your contributions over the year (financial and otherwise). Travel is optional in some cases and is not frequent. A great place to work!
Pros
Work Life Balance, Benefits, Team Environment, Great Management
Cons
Advancement Opportunities Limited
its good
Staples, Auto Trader, and Georgia Pacific (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 29, 2018
cool place to work, nice management all the jobs end were ending pretty fast. but they always found me work. overall the experience was enjoyable but i needed something more stable.
Na
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Pineland, TXMarch 15, 2018
This is a great place to work, all checks on time and the people are great to work with. Plenty Places to hydrate while working. I would recommend this job.
The Start wasn't the finish
Customer Service Support (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 23, 2018
Upon my initial meeting, I was very excited about the professionalism and the location of their operations. I was interviewed, accessed and quickly given a job assignment. Afterward, is when it went awry. The recruiter left, it took me two weeks to discover who my new contact was, during which time my paycheck wasn't processed. After the what started to be 3 month assignment ended 6 months later, I couldn't get in contact with anyone to discuss a new assignment. No feedback was given after the assignment, nor was another assignment offered, even though, I was being recruited by various departments that I worked for while on assignment and before a hiring freeze was placed on the company.

Management was not professional nor did they do proper follow up or coaching.
Pros
Placement was quick, compensation was adequate
Cons
Management unprofessional, no follow up
Great Place to work
Warehouse Shipping Associate (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 16, 2018
Great Recruiters good job placement. Very help with Company policies. Easy to contact with various issues and concerns. Informative about contract updates.
Experience
Quality Checker/Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 10, 2018
The company maintained safety as a priority to their employees. We had safety meetings every morning before starting our shift . We took test and we also could go to management if we saw problems that could be harmful to the employees and machines. the hardest part of the job was the sanitizing of the trays to be shipped out to customers. I enjoyed the people .
Working as utility operator
Utility Worker (Former Employee) –  Clatskanie, ORDecember 19, 2017
You work along side guys who are making 4-5 dollars a hour more, when you get hired on to actual GP you lose a dollar a hour, it’s a good entry level job but the demand a lot from you with working with overhead cranes and mobile equipment. They classify it as a double hazard zone and make a ton of new safety features when they just make the job harder, management never knows what’s going on cause there not there and over react to everything
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
Poor management, poor pay
Good agency that makes sure you are taken care of
Administrative Assistant to Controller (Former Employee) –  McCormick, SCNovember 23, 2017
This is a GP affiliated staffing agency and the process smooth and didn't take to long. I was hired quickly and knew what I was to do and needed as far as supplies from day one.
Temporary Agency very helpful in securing a job assignment.
Safety Clerk/ Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Owosso. MIOctober 30, 2017
I was asked to work at a local factory in their front office. I would make power-point presentations, data entry, answer the phones, update Safety protocols and filing.
Cons
Location of this agency which I was hired through was not local.
The company was a good resource and choice with job placement.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCJuly 31, 2017
This organization specializes in finding temporary employment. The staff was friendly and very dedicated in finding employment for their clients. The staff placed me with a company compatible with my experience.
Pros
Job was compatible with my skill set.
Cons
Temporary/seasonal work -short term.
very balanced , nice and joyable
Temp Assignments (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 14, 2017
a typical day of work would be , nice , relaxed , and interesting . I learned to balance accounts on a daily bases and discrepancies, management was very nice and pleasant to me, the workplace culture is very nice and up scaled, the hardest part of the job was getting accounts balanced in a timely manner for closing of the day, the most enjoyable part of the job was , communicating and team playing .
Pros
offered dicounts on event tickets and marta cards
Cons
temp assignment didnt last long enough
Contract Staff (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 17, 2017
Recommends
Neutral Outlook
Approves of CEO
I have been working at Georgia Tech full-time (More than 3 years)
Pros
Flexible work, good environment, growth as young investigator in science.
fun place to work
Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Perry, FLMay 5, 2017
it was a good place to work plus learn more job abiltily as well to show you how teams get along with each other on a daily bases plus give you the chance to learn how to work on a rotating shifts
Pros
good break times
Cons
long work hours
Good work place
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaMay 2, 2017
Working with the job his been a fun. yes you do work hard but at the same time you get to enjoy what you do. i think that is important. a typical day at work is long because of the 12 hour that we have worked. i learned a lot, how to operate diff machines, stack plates and more. the work place culture was ok to me, i went to work to do my job. the hardest part was when the machines stop working and you have to fix it other then that the job was great.
Pros
gifts
Cons
heathcare etc.
Fast Pace
Temp Worker (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 30, 2017
Encadria is a temporary agency and they send their employees on jobs. I was sent to mostly fast paced, customer service jobs. I would greet customers, check ID, and print name badges for everyone who entered the building.
Pros
You can pick when you go to lunch, great pay
Cons
long days
Learned a lot.
Light Industrial (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIApril 2, 2017
I learned what goes into vitamin and food supplements at one of my job assignments. Precision and paperwork! I also learned about printing on plastic bottles and how to improve quality of the product
Cons
Temporary assignments
Great Company
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Hosford, FLMarch 15, 2017
This company put me to work immediately. I was compensated well and I loved the job that I worked at. I wish I could have got full time. I have no complaints with this company
Pros
great compensation
mediocre management
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCFebruary 20, 2017
Pay was ok, but there was no career advancement. The hours were long and the management was mediocre. I was looking for a better job with career advancement.
Good company that gave me an opportunity to work at Dixie Cup
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Florence, SCFebruary 15, 2017
Overall good company to work for. No advancement and pay rate stays the same and pretty low. But for someone looking for work who was out of options they gave me a chance the moment i stepped in their office so i'm thankful for that. They do come and check on their employees at the external facilities they contract for and make sure we are being treated fairly and not overworked.
Pros
Great opportunity if you need a job that pays at the moment
Cons
No room for advancement and low wage per hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Encadria Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.