Encadria Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

not a good place to work
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCFebruary 17, 2019
wouldn't recommend cause of hours,bad pay for what you are asked to do, and the rotating schedule is hard to work.management is compartmentalized so not everyone know whats going on
Worst job ever
Machine Operator 3rd shift (Former Employee) –  Kingstree, SCFebruary 10, 2019
unorganized Company don’t care about employees and mess up paychecks . What job pays 8 an hour on night shift. Under paid Wouldn’t recommend to a dog
Cons
They don't care about their employee
Equipment Operator/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Gurdon, ARJanuary 19, 2019
It is a temp company out of state and they don't care about their employee. If anything happen to you they will get rid of you and will not respond to you when they do.
Good company to work for
Administrative Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCDecember 10, 2018
I think they do a good job of placing you, based on your skills and experience. I appreciate how they develop a rapport with you to understand your needs to be successful.
Don't work here!
Labor (Former Employee) –  Dubuque, IAAugust 17, 2018
Worst job ever! Do not work for this joke of a business. They are owned by georgia pacific and its a hot unsafe and understaffed factory that only cares about numbers not people
Pros
Cons
Not safe work place
Would never work there again
Material Handler/Coopers Lighting (Former Employee) –  Peachtree City, GAJuly 31, 2018
This is a temp agency so a typical day can vary depending on the work site that you are sent to. Management does not show much concern for its employees
Pros
Plenty of assignments available
Cons
Poor pay and management
Staffing service job
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Peachtree City, GAJune 19, 2018
This is a staffing service. The assignment (s) that I was on were not long term. I was only with this company a brief moment. The workday was typical 8 to 5 in a warehouse environment.
Executive Admin
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 14, 2018
Reported to various departments as needed providing administrative support to Executives. Traveled to other corporations via Encadria to support their supervisors and managers.
Pros
Good pay and supplements from the CDC assignment
Cons
Sometimes assignments were scarce.
Run It Like Your Own Business
Client Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 17, 2018
Working at Encadria will definitely test whether you have initiative and if you're a self starter or not. You're expected to apply judgement, responsibility, and critical thinking skills. This is YOUR business. If you're not performing, you'll know it. You own both your victories and your mistakes.
Pros
Work independently, great people, casual work environment
Cons
Need more advancement opportunities, Need work "mentors" to help development, Need a "Sr." Client Services Mgr title.
Great Company
Client Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Diboll, TXApril 17, 2018
Since I started working Encadria Staffing Solutions I have learned so much and overall the experience has been great! The environment is supportive and an open-door management policy is in place. There is a healthy level of stress in the role and it truly is a team effort to recruit and source the top talent. Recruiters aren't encouraged to compete with one another, but rather assist others when help is requested. The culture is focused around a Market-Based Management policy which rewards characteristics including integrity, compliance, humility and customer focus
A New Take on Staffing
Client Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 13, 2018
I've worked with Encadria Staffing Solutions for two years now overall the experience has been great! The environment is supportive and an open-door management policy is in place. There is a healthy level of stress in the role and it truly is a team effort to recruit and source the top talent. Recruiters aren't encouraged to compete with one another, but rather assist others when help is requested. The culture is focused around a Market-Based Management policy which rewards characteristics including integrity, compliance, humility and customer focus. There is a lot of room to learn about other industries since there is not one specific industry Encadria aims to staff for. You can hire graphic designers, machine operators, safety managers, and accountants in any given week. Annual reviews are administered and bonuses/raises are based entirely on your contributions over the year (financial and otherwise). Travel is optional in some cases and is not frequent. A great place to work!
Pros
Work Life Balance, Benefits, Team Environment, Great Management
Cons
Advancement Opportunities Limited
its good
Staples, Auto Trader, and Georgia Pacific (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 29, 2018
cool place to work, nice management all the jobs end were ending pretty fast. but they always found me work. overall the experience was enjoyable but i needed something more stable.
Na
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Pineland, TXMarch 15, 2018
This is a great place to work, all checks on time and the people are great to work with. Plenty Places to hydrate while working. I would recommend this job.
The Start wasn't the finish
Customer Service Support (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 23, 2018
Upon my initial meeting, I was very excited about the professionalism and the location of their operations. I was interviewed, accessed and quickly given a job assignment. Afterward, is when it went awry. The recruiter left, it took me two weeks to discover who my new contact was, during which time my paycheck wasn't processed. After the what started to be 3 month assignment ended 6 months later, I couldn't get in contact with anyone to discuss a new assignment. No feedback was given after the assignment, nor was another assignment offered, even though, I was being recruited by various departments that I worked for while on assignment and before a hiring freeze was placed on the company.

Management was not professional nor did they do proper follow up or coaching.
Pros
Placement was quick, compensation was adequate
Cons
Management unprofessional, no follow up
Great Place to work
Warehouse Shipping Associate (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 16, 2018
Great Recruiters good job placement. Very help with Company policies. Easy to contact with various issues and concerns. Informative about contract updates.
Experience
Quality Checker/Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 10, 2018
The company maintained safety as a priority to their employees. We had safety meetings every morning before starting our shift . We took test and we also could go to management if we saw problems that could be harmful to the employees and machines. the hardest part of the job was the sanitizing of the trays to be shipped out to customers. I enjoyed the people .
Working as utility operator
Utility Worker (Former Employee) –  Clatskanie, ORDecember 19, 2017
You work along side guys who are making 4-5 dollars a hour more, when you get hired on to actual GP you lose a dollar a hour, it’s a good entry level job but the demand a lot from you with working with overhead cranes and mobile equipment. They classify it as a double hazard zone and make a ton of new safety features when they just make the job harder, management never knows what’s going on cause there not there and over react to everything
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
Poor management, poor pay
Good agency that makes sure you are taken care of
Administrative Assistant to Controller (Former Employee) –  McCormick, SCNovember 23, 2017
This is a GP affiliated staffing agency and the process smooth and didn't take to long. I was hired quickly and knew what I was to do and needed as far as supplies from day one.
Temporary Agency very helpful in securing a job assignment.
Safety Clerk/ Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Owosso. MIOctober 30, 2017
I was asked to work at a local factory in their front office. I would make power-point presentations, data entry, answer the phones, update Safety protocols and filing.
Cons
Location of this agency which I was hired through was not local.
The company was a good resource and choice with job placement.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCJuly 31, 2017
This organization specializes in finding temporary employment. The staff was friendly and very dedicated in finding employment for their clients. The staff placed me with a company compatible with my experience.
Pros
Job was compatible with my skill set.
Cons
Temporary/seasonal work -short term.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Encadria Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.