Encompass Digital Media

• Sense of belonging
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Trust in colleagues

Good People, Lousy management

Understaffed with mostly good people on the front lines, but the workload continues to increase at the same rate that the staff continues to decrease.

Pros

It's a paycheck.

Cons

Rarely get breaks, if at all.

Terrible Company Culture

The company culture is just plain bad. Forget your work-life balance because that no longer exist with this job. This is someplace you work while you are in between gigs.

Pros

It's a job

Cons

everything else

Satisfied

High motor television job. Exactly what you would expect from a technical position in a television technical operations center. The work was both challenging and rewarding

Don't expect much

This company is horrible to work for. You will either kill your career or stifle it. There is nothing you can learn that will benefit you if you have ever been in a real control room.

Pros

3 days off

Cons

Pay and Hours worked

Broadcast Coordinator

I enjoyed all of the knowledge I gained in this company as a broadcast coordinator. i learned about client relations, it support, new equipment, and management.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

I wish I can give negative stars

Do you not work here unless you are desperate for money, but get out as soon as you can. This company will chew you up, use you, take advantage of you and spit your out when it is done with you. Working for this company will destroy your career, destroy your self - worth, self confidence and it will leave you a lost broken used up rag doll. This company has been the bane of my existence for the past 7 years. I started a bright, optimistic, eager to give it my all college grad, and am now a miserable, sunken piece of meat. They have taken my soul. Please, heed my advise when I tell you do not work here. You will never be the same.

Do not work here.

The company is seeming like they are getting ready to sell. I have not been here long and in that time I have seen everyone that has left ,or been let go, have their positions dissolved not allowing anyone to move up. They just simply disseminate all the responsibilities around to everyone else that is left here with out giving any increase in pay. They keep saying there isn't money for raises, or to hire new people.

Atlanta, GA

I love what I do at Encompass, I love my co workers it is a fun and enjoyable place to work. they have great team players both here in Atlanta and Stamford, CT offices.

Could be stressful at times. Must have strong detail oriented skills and the capacity to take on extra work and the willingness to take on extra challenges.

Pros

Good Benefits

Cons

Could be stressful at times.

Good place to start not to advance

This is an okay company to start off in the production field, but no real care for the employees. Management ask for opinions and concerns but doesn't do anything about it.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Short breaks, no raises and poor working conditions

Jobs at Encompass Digital Media

See more jobs

Encompass Digital Media

People at all levels & locations are good to work with, for the most part. As long as work is done, respect is shown. -Constant turnover rate -24/7 rotating schedules -Minimal Staffing -Bureaucracy: lots of politics

Pros

Free Coffee

Cons

Health Care is not the best

Great place to start in the media industry.

Fast paced, professional environment. Working for over 30 networks was never an easy task. Managers worked closely with new hires to ensure product quality and expedient delivery.

Pros

Friendly Coworkers

Cons

Small breakroom

Upper Management

This company (upper management) does not value its employees as much as they should. Employees are the ones who keep that company running and they should be more of priority.

Hard to grow

It's a good work environment but it's hard to grow. No training. Hard to cover people when sick days and vacation. Management barely help people when necessary. 30 min lunch break. 2 15 min. Breaks

Pros

Good work environment

Cons

No free lunches.

great place to work

Encompass Digital Media was a great place to work, learned a lot and made some great friends along the way. Not too much room for growth development..

Pros

close to home

Cons

low pay

Toxic work environment

Managers and higher ups don't care about the employees that do ALL the work! Don't thank their employees for their hard work and no raises. Company takes advantage of its employees.

No appreciation for loyalty & hard work

No advancement unless into stressed, bad shifts, no relief, no breaks, split shifts and no concern whatsoever for the little man no matter how long one stays at the company. Not geared for families.

Plenty of options

Encompass Digital Media will offer you plenty of options to move and grow in the company........if you take them. Encompass covers all aspects of the Digital Media world.

Pros

Advancement

Benefits

Hardest part of the day

Every single show, commercial, Infomercial that is watched throughout the workday needs to be impeccably watched. If errors aren't caught they turn into costly fines from the client.

No Comments

There is nothing to say at this time about this company. No comments to be made about day to day operations. Just doing this to get to the next screen.

Pros

I do not wish to partake in this.

Cons

I do not wish to partake in this.

Starting out in broadcast come here, get out fast.

This is not a place for an established person to be. This place squeezes the dollar. Doesn't pay well if your experienced. . They are behind the technology.

Pros

Great starter

Cons

Cuts everything.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Encompass Digital Media. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Encompass Digital Media